Happy Thanksgiving!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ella/TO

Sous Chef
To all my American Cousins:....I have a heavy week of appointments coming up, so rather than forget, I'm doing it now.....A most Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and yours.....May your table be surrounded by love and good eaters, and may the goodies on the table make the table sag!!!!....Have a Good One!!!!!!:)

To all my American Cousins:....I have a heavy week of appointments coming up, so rather than forget, I'm doing it now.....A most Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and yours.....May your table be surrounded by love and good eaters, and may the goodies on the table make the table sag!!!!....Have a Good One!!!!!!:)
Thank you so much!!

And here is a chuckle for you.

img_1073465_0_25f9304f88064e8539f815930e1f7c0a.jpg

Thank you ella/TO, and to you I wish everyday to be full of wonders and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving :yum: to all. :chef:

I miss my Red Letters :cry: :wacko:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanksgiving was always special because it was without gifts, just food and family. I am so jealous (and grateful) that my cousin is handling Thanksgiving at my parents...my cousin is an orphan (her mother died when she was 7 on Christmas Eve, her dad, my mom's brother, when she was in her 20s). Holidays are hard for her, but my parents took her under their wings when she was going through a tough time about 10 years ago, she had no other family to turn to--that good deed has been repaid 10 fold. With my mom's dementia, it is really nice that my cousin has "adopted" (or maybe my parents have adopted her) my parents. She and her son spend Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter with my folks. I would love to share those holidays with my folks, but the distance and time of year make it difficult. I am sending a box of XMas cookies--I'll share those family recipes in the virtual cookie exchange. Starting this weekend (and I will be making a turkey as well--ran down across the border and bought "cheap" turkey--don't have room in the freezer, so Saturday or Sunday is turkey day here). Anyhow, my cousin is picking me up in the middle of the night when I get in on the train in February. Woohoo! My dad doesn't have to do that. I'll book her in to the hotel where I usually stay until daybreak so she can sleep, come get me, and then we can sleep and head north. Should be fun having both of us there--I've never had a sister--but she and I would spend summers together at our grandma's. It's been a long time! Now, I just have to figure out how to get my mom's walker shipped up north--they forgot it at a hotel in MPLS last week...good grief!

Say a special "thank you" to your families (even if it is stressful) that you are together on this day.

Happy Thanksgivng to all who are celebrating and giving thanks today.

Have a wonderful day with family and friends. Share plenty of love and good food.

Safe journey to those who are traveling.

Peace and love to all my friends in cyber land.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.We are having two this year. We are going up to our daughters today and over to one of our sons tomorrow. Can't wait for us all to be together.
I also want to thank all of the members on DC for all of your caring thru out the years. I look forward to DC everyday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

If any of you are lucky enough to sit at the kids table, make sure you teach them all how to wear black olives on their fingers!

Happy Thanksgiving! Heading to BIL's and tomorrow, on to Costco!!!

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all. Various dishes are in various stages of preparation and the rosemary dinner rolls are fully baked and ready.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Back
Top Bottom