Have a job interview tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Have a job interview tomorrow-GOT THE JOB!!!

I've been substitute teaching at the school where my kids attend. For so long, I've been anxiously waiting for this moment to come!!! FINALLY!!! I got a call from the principal's secretary this morning asking if I'd be interested in a permanent teaching position for a teacher that's leaving to have a baby. I cannot explain how I'm feeling right now. I just know that I've have my share of hard times find a teaching position where I'm comfortable at and this is it! I will be interviewing with the principal and assistant principal tomorrow and God willing, I will get the job. Could I get a little extra help from you all with your prayers, please? Thank you so much and I will let you all know how everything goes.

Last edited:
Best of luck, Dina... I'm sure you'll do well but I'll keep you in my thoughts and send positive energy your way.

prayers and good wishes coming your way for a successful interview dina!

good luck!!!

Good luck Dina,
will say and extra prayer for you tonight.

kadesma

They already know you as a substitute, you are tried and true.

Best of luck.

I got the job! I begin right after our Spring Break vacation on the 20th until May 26. I will be a permanent sub for now since it's too far along the school year for a full teacher contract. I will have a 2nd grade classroom. I'm so happy! I really needed this position.

WOOHOO! Dina I am so thrilled for you! I knew you would do well. Congratulations! (sign on to MSN so I can congratulate you properly!)

Back
Top Bottom