Hi, It's Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and kicking. I just needed a break.

I also want to thank those of you who prayed for my dad when he got sick with the brain tumor. My dad died peacefully in his sleep at 7:10 pm (pst) last night. He is now with my mom and I know he is happy.

I will be here in California until after his service, which has been planned for after Thanksgiving (December 3rd if all goes as planned).

:flowers:Barbara

Barbara, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know your dad and all of your family are in my prayers. We love you all.Take care sweetie.
cj

My deepest sympathy to you and your family for the loss of your dad, Barbara.

I too am sorry for the sad news, but it's nice to see you back.

I am so glad you got to be with your Dad, Barbara. May all your memories be good ones. Love and Hugs!

Barbara, I'm sorry about the loss of you dad. I know how I felt when my dad passed away.. It is good to be with other family members during this time. Take care.

Thank you PF and licia. It is nice being with my family through this. We have been sharing tons of memories about my dad. :flowers:

dear barbara, so sorry about your loss. fathers and mothers never live long enough. prayers and peace to you and your family. we are glad to see you back at dc, sweetie. take care....

So glad you are back Barb. I am sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Keep all of your special memories close they are always a good source of comfort. I will be thinking about you and your family and wishing you peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom