How do I send a Kraft mag to my kids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
This is off topic for sure. I receive the Kraft food&family magazine. Originally, I think I signed up for it in BHG.com's web site. Anyway, it's a great magazine, and it's free. I would love our 2 sons, the cooks in their family, and our daughter, to receive this time saver mag. The web site for Kraft won't let me order them as I already am a receiver of it, the magazine.

I know my kids and they'd think it not necessary. They wouldn't do it, sign up for it themselves. Just want them to have it and can't figure out how to have them get it. If I put in their email addy's, knowing that you have to respond to an email verification, I'm sure they'd delete it not knowing what it was and if they did know, they'd delete it anyway.

You know how kids are? Any suggestions? Do you have it, the mag? TIA for any info on how to get the kids the mag that will (make easier) their lives in the kitchen around dinner time.

I would go to their website and go into the contact us section and email them. See what they say. Just tell them that would like to sign them up as a gift.

Sign yourself up for some free email addresses and then use those new email addresses to sing your kids up for the mag.

No TG I am being serious (rare for me I know :-p ). She already used her email to sing herself up once and the system won't let her sign up more than once under that address, so if she uses other addresses then it should work.

silly silly, you would think they would have an option to sign up via regular mail rather than internet only. I looked through my issue, and no such thing. This issue does have the 4 free recipe cards to hand out, but, again, you have to sign up online. I would recommend contacting them via email to explain the situation. I haven't checked out the website lately, maybe they have a tell-a-friend option? But, since it is free, there may be a privacy issue also that they need the recipient's authorization to send mail. Never know! Good luck!

Check this out:

http://www.kraft.com.au/kraftKitchens/index.cfm?Page=erecipe

Another thought...

Rather than sending a cooking magazine, this is a great time of year to compile your own heirloom or favorite collected recipes in a book form as a treasured gift to loved ones.

Maybe, if you delete your cookies, temp files, etc., you might be able to re-register in their names.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom