I Apologize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TATTRAT said:
No worries, that is why I have avoided the board(and others)as of late. I know that in trying times even the best of us can become a lil gruff.

I hope things work out for the best,Mish.
Reading back on some of my responses, I realized how gruff I'd become so I edited out the negative and replaced it with the positive. How soon we can forget the suffering of others. Thanks for loveing us enough Mish to be concerned. We love you too !!!:-p

mish said:
I apologize if I've been a little short or crabby lately. Not long ago a friend passed on from alcoholism; and I am trying to finalize my deceased mother's estate from another state. Again, I'm sorry.

Edited to add: If anyone knows a probate attorney in NYC, please pm me. I thought I could do this w/o an attorney, but apprently I need a court order? Don't quite understand it all.

Not to worry from this end, sistah. I never feel any mean from you.

Don't know much about probate, but I think having a living trust is the way to go to avoid probate, for those of us on this side of the dirt. Mish, you're so good at finding things on the web - have you checked the NYC Bar Association's website?

Thank you all for the kind responses/replies.

To pass along - if you have children - have a will.

Mish; You already know what I believe about death. But still, it hurts to be seperated from someone you love. And faith is just that. It's faith, no matter how strong it is. And it's an uncertain thing.

Life is always hard, and full of tough choices. But know that I, and all of us here on DC are behind you all the way. My prayers are with you.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North.

Back
Top Bottom