I DO NOT want to wait until December!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kleenex you can have mine!

A McRib for Christmas would be worse than getting coal in my stocking! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Last edited:
And another one:LOL: The only thing I like from Mc D's are those great hot french fries. Yummo
kades

We dont have them over here so I dont know how they taste...it looks nice..but by the sounds of it not many of you like it :LOL:

So right now I am in the extreme minority of posters at this place that loves the Mcrib Sandwich.

Poor Kleenex!! I'll sit with you and have one honey. Actually, I think they aren't half bad. They certainly are better than their hamburger meat, and why they don't put them on the menu all year is beyond me.

So right now I am in the extreme minority of posters at this place that loves the Mcrib Sandwich.

This does not really fit the situation but it is one of my favorite quotes from Sally Stanford.

If you are being run out of town, get in front of the crowd and make it look like a parade.

Hold your head up high and enjoy your McRib! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

They serve little riblet sandwiches in the cafe at the nursing home all the time. I am sure they arent the same but they look really similiar and the staff/ patients seem to enjoy them.

Merlot said:
They serve little riblet sandwiches in the cafe at the nursing home all the time. I am sure they arent the same but they look really similiar and the staff/ patients seem to enjoy them.

They serve them in the schools too. Kids eat them up!

Granted, I'm not a picky eater, nor do I require "quality" food, but I like McRib with lots of sliced onion & pickles. I guess because it's only available at certain times, it makes for a change from "standard" fast food choices.

Back
Top Bottom