"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 07-18-2006, 10:14 AM   #51
Chief Eating Officer

It is deeply ingrained in my memory banks!

Old 07-18-2006, 10:57 AM   #52
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by mish
I wonder how much they paid this guy! EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Hairy Nascar Fan

Picture of a man watching a NASCAR race and he's shaved a number 3 out of the hair on his back.
sorry but you know how everyone has something that really turns their stomach when they see it.............this is mine. If any of you have this problem please don't be offended by my comment.

Old 07-18-2006, 11:03 AM   #53
Master Chef

Great pic GB's. Like my brother you look great with our without the beard. Thanks for posting that pic of Rach again.........she's so adorable.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:05 AM   #54
Chief Eating Officer

Thanks Sizz
Old 07-18-2006, 01:00 PM   #55
Executive Chef

Lookin' good GB. My dh looks good with a goati (sp?) but he's not allowed to have a beard at the fire dept, they can only have mustaches. He looks older with a beard and kinda boyish without.

Glad that Racheal was okay with all this. My fil had a beard when my dh, Ryan, was young. I think Ryan was about 5 when his dad decided to shave. Ryan got really scared when his dad came out of the bathroom and was convinced that he was someone else.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:57 PM   #56
Everymom

You look as handsome as ever GB.

Ken wore a full beard (at my urging) for several years and then about a year and a half ago he shaved it down to a goatee. He said it must not have been a big change as most folks didn't notice...what he didn't see was me sniffling quietly at the computer after the initial shock wore off. LOL. I love fuzzy faces.
Old 07-22-2006, 02:10 AM   #57
Chef Extraordinaire

geebs, now when you get stubble, you'll have to be carefull kissing that sweet doll of yours' face.
whenever i shave, i notice little red dots on my son's fair skinnned face after a day or 2 of stubble grows in. it looks like a skin rash at first, then you realize it was just irritation from being kissed so much.

i grow a beard every few weeks; some of them last, like thru the winter. but they only last a coupla weeks at a time in the summer. i hate sweating on my lip under the moustache. and like sizz said, you get funny tan lines on your face.
dw prefers me with just a few days to a week's scruff (trimmed and shaped a little), but that turns into a full fledged beard in just a week or two more. then she says i start looking scary.

Meh nom eh noh...doot dooooo do do do.
buckytom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 08:07 AM   #58
Chief Eating Officer

Thanks Alix
DW asked if people were going to scream when I went into work the next day (like they did when I cut off my ponytail). We no one even noticed until she told them lol.

BT thanks for the info. If Rach got marks on her face I bet we would not have realized what it was from. Here skin is super sensitive so she always is getting little marks here and there. I will have to be very careful with her precious face.