"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 10-09-2007, 07:01 PM   #71
Sous Chef

(((CJ))) I have not stopped thinking or praying for you since I read about you being ill.There are so many hearts here that you have touched- I can only imagine how many you have touched outside cyberland. You are a true earth angel-one I will forever be grateful knowing and feel blessed to have you touch my life. Am I get getting sappy= probably but, I mean every single word I am typing.I will continue to pray for your strength to return to you a hundred fold with so much love and energy, Vicki

Old 10-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #72
Sous Chef

It was so very, very nice to read kadesma's message to us! How wonderful that you are home and on the road to recovery!!!...keep fighting girl, and know you have all of us behind you.....much love to you.....

Old 10-10-2007, 10:20 AM   #73
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to ChefJune
CJ! What a relief to finally see a post from you, and know you are well enough to be at home.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:31 AM   #74
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefJune View Post
CJ! What a relief to finally see a post from you, and know you are well enough to be at home.
Thank you ChefJune,
it's wonderful to just be here, it's quiet and I feel so much better. I'm still running on slow, but it's a lot better than before..I just knew if I could get back here things would turn around.
kadesma
Old 10-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #75
Head Chef

Kadesma, I am so happy to 'see' you back. Words fail me, but please know that you are in my heart. I thought of posting something witty? and clever? like - you'll do anything to get out of cooking, Ha Ha - but, I sincerely hope that you are healing well. Don't ever lose your passion & spirit - that makes us/you who we are. Many big hugs.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #76
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by *amy* View Post
Kadesma, I am so happy to 'see' you back. Words fail me, but please know that you are in my heart. I thought of posting something witty? and clever? like - you'll do anything to get out of cooking, Ha Ha - but, I sincerely hope that you are healing well. Don't ever lose your passion & spirit - that makes us/you who we are. Many big hugs.
Thank you Amy,
just saying hi is so nice of you Amy, witty, clever,that you are anyway, I enjoy seeing your posts.I'm happy you thought of me, it makes me smile.
kads