Lash LaRue "The King of the Bullwhip"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bolas De Fraile

Executive Chef
I bought in a second hand bookshop the All American Cowboy Cookbook by Ken Beck and Jim Clark, it features recipes by actors and singers my fav so far is Lash's Linguine, does anyone know the book and are the recipes real contributions:)

I bought in a second hand bookshop the All American Cowboy Cookbook by Ken Beck and Jim Clark, it features recipes by actors and singers my fav so far is Lash's Linguine, does anyone know the book and are the recipes real contributions:)

I searched "All American Cowboy Cookbook by Ken Beck and Jim Clark" on Amazon.com and read through the preview. It looks pretty good.:chef:

Is it about Chuck Wagon cooking? If so, a lot of cast iron, including Dutch Ovens are probably used. There are contests out west that judge chuck wagon cooking. Tim Love competes regularly.

Craig

CC I don't think I can post any recipes because it very clearly copyrighted, it is not realy about a style of cooking, Ie Nevada Nutty Slaw Salad by Dan Blocker Grate 15 red and white cabages, Marinated Steak a La Burt by Burt Reynolds and drinks like Temple but not so Shirley by one of my fav actors Jack Elam:)

i read a bunch of reviews on it and they supposedly are real contributions from those who they say submitted them. all of the reviews were good, btw. looks like something i'd like to add to my collection.

i have an italian cookbook like that, "eat this, it'll make you feel better". it's full of recipes from famous friends of the author, dom delouise.

i read a bunch of reviews on it and they supposedly are real contributions from those who they say submitted them. all of the reviews were good, btw. looks like something i'd like to add to my collection.

i have an italian cookbook like that, "eat this, it'll make you feel better". it's full of recipes from famous friends of the author, dom delouise.
A great actor Tom and I now know he could cook:)

Back
Top Bottom