Lost dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( DH is still out there I'm starting to really worry they didn't go back to where they split from as the jerky he left was still there, he put some dog food and a can of pork and beans today just in case they go back. They are several miles from home and yes we have coyotes and mountain lions at least the bears are still hibernating. No waterfalls or caves. The weather has been good so far. DH let them out of the truck but wasn't paying attention because the idiot was sitting in the truck still catching up his xmas cards. Yes I know it's February already.

Stay as calm as you possibly can JP, make some fliers to put up. Maybe someone has found them and let them come in. I'm so sorry for your hurting heart!! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

4.gif

Awe jp... don't lose hope just yet. I know how dear they are to you and I pray that they will be home soon!

I'm almost afraid to ask if they at least were wearing collars with tags.
:( Oh yes they have collars and tags. This is a huge ranch 600.000 acres owned by Ted Turner. The ranch is not accessable to the public. Tommorrow there will alot of people working everywhere so hopefully someone will see them. I still can't believe the dogs did that as they are soo much our family they live in the house and are spoiled rotten they have cozy beds,treat time etc. I'm not thinking very clear right now but staying busy.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers it helps alot.
Jackie

Oh honey, they are going to be okay. I'm sure there are other people there, lots of ranch hands and helpers right? Most rancher care people are huge animal lovers. I bet they are snuggled up with someone until they know who they belong to. My thoughts are with you!!

What kind of dogs are they, JP?
:( Daisy is a boxer mix I rescued in Texas when she was a pup she is wily and smart a true survivor, Lobo a pure german shepard also a rescue from around here. Daisy is not an honest dog if she gets the chance she will run and goofy Lobo will follow. The problem is the ranch people live where I live the rest of the place is open land a lot of dirt roads a huge piece of land with no town close by at all its not a typo when I say 600.000 acres.I'm sure you all know of Ted Turner he owns more land than anyone in the USA maybe the world The hard part is just not knowing if they are OK.
I'm sick with worry but I need to follow my own advice and give it some time. Not giving up hope just yet.

Back
Top Bottom