Luca?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyway I miss the Kray Twins .
Broadgreen NHS CCU saved my life on Christmas Day, they the best.
Harry was under the knife yesterday in Manchester, when I spoke to him he was OK.
Tom, Charlie and everyone else, thank for your thoughts. I get a bit tired quickly so I find reading easier.:lucky:

bolas, you can't know how much it means to us to finally hear from you.:) your life is a wonderful christmas gift to you and all who love you, bolas. we can be thankful that you were in skillful hands in the hospital. i hope you are doing everything within your power to follow doctor's and nurses directions re diet and exercise in order to build up your strength and return to a state of good health once again. were you sick at all before your heart attack bolas, or did this come without warning? treatment available today for heart conditions is so much better than what we had even ten yeats ago. bolas, if it pleases you, lurk as long and often as you want, tracking our daily goings on at dc, and please, please step in with a word
or two of your own, as you are able, to keep us informed of your progress and circumstances. please give my best to harry when you talk to him again. as you can probably tell, we've been missing you two guys in the worst sort of way, and hoping for your return. take care of yourself, bolas, and keep a good thought....:)

glad to see you here again Bolas. Take care of yourself. Recovery goes better if you take it slowly.

Let Harry know that at least once a day I play "All Through The Night". And give him my best wishes. The same for you. Miss you both. :angel:

Glad to see you again, Bolas. Glad that you pulled through. You and Harry have been very much missed here. All my best to Harry. Hope he is back in the kitchen soon.

Bolas!!! Great to hear you're up and about. You had a scary experience! It's so good to wake up after that happens. Been there done that. Take care and give our best to Harry.

So glad to hear from you Bolas. Please pass my best to Harry.

I hope the two of you soon feel well enough to fully participate here soon. You have been missed.

Bolas!!! Great to hear you're up and about. You had a scary experience! It's so good to wake up after that happens.

what were your options? :D

glad you're still kickin' bolas. we missed you.

i missed you.

harry, not so much. his cooking made mine look infantile.
still, tell him you're both better off with us than without. umm, or something like that... :cool:

Apologies to all for asking about Luca out loud without going through the more appropriate channels . I consider my wrists slapped .

Frail Balls I have pm'd you . Us English don't go for public displays of affection but am glad to hear from you , chin up old bean x

Apologies to all for asking about Luca out loud without going through the more appropriate channels . I consider my wrists slapped .

Frail Balls I have pm'd you . Us English don't go for public displays of affection but am glad to hear from you , chin up old bean x
GQ do not feel you need to apologise you asked a question we all do that at times. Feel that you've done 2 of our favorite people a come out and play please questions.
kades

Broadgreen NHS CCU saved my life on Christmas Day, they the best.
Harry was under the knife yesterday in Manchester, when I spoke to him he was OK.
Tom, Charlie and everyone else, thank for your thoughts. I get a bit tired quickly so I find reading easier.:lucky:
Bolas, so good to know you are up and better. Please follow doctors instructions so we can enjoy your being here with us again. I'm so glad to know you are better. We've missed you and Harry a lot and will be glad to have you back with us as soon as you feel up to it. Take care friend I have a cardoon recipe to share with you, But I bet you already know it.
kades

Ah, Bollas, so good to hear from ou. I hope you are doing well. You better take care of your health, you are way to yong to be having hart atacks. ;)

Say hello to Harry hope he is ok after surgery.

:)I think we should rename this thread into something like, eh, ah, say Lost and Found, for example.

Last edited:
Bolas, I have missed you so much. Harry too. When you talk to him next please pass on my wishes for a speedy recovery. And for you too my friend. I am among those who can't wait for you both to come back to us. But just to hear briefly is awesome! :)
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Bolas and Harry}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Gravy Queen, I wasn't saying you did anything wrong. What I was meaning was that this thread is for Luca, and we were going on about everything else. Please don't think I was trying to slap anyone's wrist at all. :(

Yes, please get this thread back on topic.
Just kidding of course ;)

Now I am really feeling like a drill sargeant. Please everyone ignore anything I said about sticking to the theme.

Pac, you always make me laugh (re your video link).

Oh and I am blaming it on the fact my pain meds and diet got all messed up and I have spent the last 3 days in horrid pain and not sleeping. I promise I will play nice now. :angel: :LOL:

geez, how many times does lp have to slap everyone around about this thread is for luca???

:ermm:

:angel:

:)

if you look at luca's page, he was just here the other day. maybe if someone tells him that there's a thread dedicated to him that has nothing to do with him, he'll return.

with "speak softly love" playing in the background.

leave the keyboard, take the cannolis.

Back
Top Bottom