Maidrite Said Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Hi everyone,

James said to say hi to everyone. I was lucky to have him home for an extra day because of Labor Day. He wanted me to post what he is busy with, so here is a picture of his books. The books in the middle aren't for his class, but the ones on each side are what he is studying. The program doesn't require him to read all of them--he got them on his own, but they are what they are covering so he wanted to have plenty of reading material to go along with what they are doing on the computer. James said he will try to pop on here tonight before he goes to bed.

:)Barbara

Attachments

• cadd83107008nj7.jpg
    cadd83107008nj7.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 168
I'm learning and I can't get out :(

Hello everyone here is a hug and a HELP ME to you all. I miss y'all so much and will try to pop in here more :chef: Love and Hugs James :cool:

James, it's so good to "see" you here. We all miss you and we are so proud of you. Keep it up, we're pulling for you.
hugs,
kadesma:)

Thank you all for the kind words, I am so happy to hear from you all and I will study hard to prove you "REALLY CAN TEACH A OLD DOG NEW TRICKS" ;) and I will teach the young ones some old tricks Opps DID I say THat :angel:.
HAVE A MAIDRITE DAY, HUGS AND LOVE JAMES :chef:

JJJAAAMMMMEEEESSS!!! Big hug to you! Keep reading and studying, soon this will all be worth it!!!! We're on your team sweetie! Best wishes to you always!

JAMES! It's so good to hear from you! I'm thrilled and not surprised you are doing so well. You make us proud James....you truly make us all proud!

Back
Top Bottom