Make-Up Mirror

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Do you have a make up mirror? If so, what kind(brand)? Some guy who hung mirror in my bathroom large one, told me if I didn't see anything in that mirror I don't need any special one to look at. Since then, I have hesitated looking too long in the mirror. Now I am starting to see some wrinkles by my eyes which I wasn't aware I had. I better start looking and forget what this guy said. He hung mirror more than 15 years ago and I always remember what he said when I look in the mirror. Isn't this odd?

Do you have a make up mirror

Yup, it's on a pull out arm, two sided, regular and magnified. I always use the magnified side. I want to see myself at my worst, try to correct it , then I get to work looking mahvelous!!:ROFLMAO:

I have a mirror that is as you describe. I have seen different ones at Target and other places but ignored them. Now that I noticed these wrinkles, I wonder how long they were there? Maybe this guy was trying to be helpful by telling me there are other more important things to worry about which I already knew. People should always want to look the best they can. Just like using deodorant, matter of being socially acceptable. Guess I'll just use this hand mirror like you all do and accept the wrinkles when I see them.

Yup, it's on a pull out arm, two sided, regular and magnified. I always use the magnified side. I want to see myself at my worst, try to correct it , then I get to work looking mahvelous!!:ROFLMAO:

I'm with you! I use a magnified mirror and if I want to look good during the daytime I take the mirror out in the sunshine. Shows every single flaw. Also apply make-up in the same sunlight. Nothing worse than using cosmetics meant for candlelit dinners if we're going to an afternoon picnic.

I'm with you! I use a magnified mirror and if I want to look good during the daytime I take the mirror out in the sunshine. Shows every single flaw. Also apply make-up in the same sunlight. Nothing worse than using cosmetics meant for candlelit dinners if we're going to an afternoon picnic.

Sounds exactly what I have been doing. Went to Walgreens to try on some kind of sample makeup and looked WAY different than using candlelight. How very sad. No one will tell you that your makeup doesn't look okay. Just let you live that way as long as you fix their meals. I doubt whether these guys and they are all guys even see me. Only when they want to tell me that something is missing. Well, at least they aren't as bad as my ex was. I was afraid of him.

Back
Top Bottom