MexicoKaren's Terrible Loss...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you think the police can find out who is doing this? I watch all these tv shows about finding murderers but do you think they would consider an animal? If it were their dogs I know they would want to know but the average citizen? I only ask as I am praying someone finds this person or persons. They should not be allowed to get by with this. Person must really be sick, very sick.

:mad::censored::angry::bash::furious: Pretty much sums it up. If it is happening around the neighborhood, then it is more likely a very sick person as opposed to someone trying to send you a message specifically. Or could be someone sending a very specific message to the entire neighborhood, but more likely a sicko on the loose...

Oh my goodness Karen, is there anything we can do to help comfort you? To say you have my sympathy hardly seems sufficient, but please know that I am thinking of your family and your loss.

This disgusts me, I don't even know what to say. And now another incident. I'm so sorry for your loss and if this person or people that are doing this don't get caught by the law, I hope karma will catch up with them with no mercy.

Back
Top Bottom