Michael Clarke Duncan, R.I.P.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Very sad. He will be missed. I only saw him in the Green Mile and Armageddon but they were two classic performances.

Very sad. He will be missed. I only saw him in the Green Mile and Armageddon but they were two classic performances.
Those are my two favorites of his movies. We also liked him in Daredevil--he was a bad guy in that one. We have all three of those movies, so I think a Michael Clarke Duncan mini movie festival is in order.

I don't know if it is true or not, but I read a few years ago that if someone recognized him out on the street, he gave them a $5 bill. :cool:

Such a loss. I read about his heart attack in July but didn't hear any more so thought he had recovered fully. RIP, Michael. :(

saw the headline earlier, and was seriously like WTF, out loud. . . I had NO idea he was even ailing, you just see a big dude like him, young, and looking to be in ok shape, and assume that he isn't an RIP candidate for years to come.

SO sad.

licia said:
I read that the announcement of his death was a hoax.

Are you thinking of Morgan Freeman? The news of his "death" was all over FB, and found to be a hoax. Duncan is definitely dead. :(

Back
Top Bottom