Michelemarie, Barbara L, and Maidrite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michelemarie

Executive Chef
OMGosh! DH and I just had an incredible dinner with Barbara and James! We are truly blessed to have had the opportunity to meet such wonderful people! What great friends! Thank you for such a fantastic night Barbara and James! We love you!

Attachments

• barbara and michele with wine-sm.jpg
    barbara and michele with wine-sm.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 214
  • barbara and michele-sm.jpg
    barbara and michele-sm.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 190
  • barbara, james, michele, jody-sm.jpg
    barbara, james, michele, jody-sm.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 170
We had the best time! I am not joking, we shared an instant bond of friendship as soon as we laid eyes on each other! Kind of like with you kitchenelf. KE, I hope you get to meet Michele someday. You will adore her!

We talked for about 3 1/2 hours or more, and if it weren't so late, we'd probably still be talking! All four of us had so many interests in common--I doubt we would ever lack for something to talk about! She married a hottie too! (But then, so did he!).

Our server, Judy, was a hoot! She took the pictures of all of us together.

I feel so blessed to have found such wonderful friends! We love you too!

:)Barbara

Attachments

• Jody, Michele, James, and me at Outback 8-19-08.jpg
    Jody, Michele, James, and me at Outback 8-19-08.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
That's so cool! Glad you all met and enjoyed a great time together! Ah...now I want to meet some DC members.:rolleyes: Who can I target? Someone in Texas...Hmmm.

Yep, we had a great time ChefJune!

Dina, I fully intend to meet you someday. I don't know when it will be, but we will meet! And I have a feeling that after all our conversations by email and MSN Messenger, we will share a record-breaking hug! I'm looking forward to meeting you, so we have to make it happen!

Oh how fun!!!
Someday I'll get to go somewhere besides work and the grocery store.
Lottery here I come!

Wow....thats great you guys were able to meet. Seems like there's been several meeting ups here lately. Looks like you guys were having a great time too! Hopefully one day we can all get together at a central location.

I think I may be getting just a little bit jealous of all you guys. Getting to meet WOW! It's great.

You guys party to much!!! LOL! No really, it's great that you are able to do that and share the time together!

Wow, Michelemarie sure knows her pizza! She told us to try Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, here in Schaumburg. In the interest of time (and laziness--lol) we ordered one and had it delivered to our hotel room. It is fantastic! We ordered one with pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, and extra cheese. They don't pulverize the tomatoes like a lot of places do. They put on thick slices of tomato. It is actually very much like my home-made pizza. Michele said we should order the cookie pizza too, and we did. We haven't gotten to that yet (we're still eating the regular pizza), but it sure smells good!

Thanks Michelemarie!

Oh how fun!!!
I want to meet another dcer!
Michellemarie....in those photos you look a lot like Hildi from Trading Spaces (who I think is really pretty, even if she is a wacky designer)

Back
Top Bottom