More Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GB,
these are wonderful. Like the truck but the kids wow they make me want to hug them. Thank you.
cj

Thanks CJ. The one of the boy with the hat over his heart is one of my favorites, although I made an editing mistake which I am not sure if I can fix. I won't say what the error is so I don't draw any attention to it, but I am sure some will notice it anyway. In any event, I do not know the boy and just happened to be in the right place at the right time. He took his hat off while we observed a moment of silence and when he saw me with my camera he turned right to me instead of turning away like many kids might. I think the look in his eyes and on his face portray the meaning of the day (this was at our towns Memorial day parade) better than anything else I saw that day.

Thanks CJ. The one of the boy with the hat over his heart is one of my favorites, although I made an editing mistake which I am not sure if I can fix. I won't say what the error is so I don't draw any attention to it, but I am sure some will notice it anyway. In any event, I do not know the boy and just happened to be in the right place at the right time. He took his hat off while we observed a moment of silence and when he saw me with my camera he turned right to me instead of turning away like many kids might. I think the look in his eyes and on his face portray the meaning of the day (this was at our towns Memorial day parade) better than anything else I saw that day.
You got it GB. He had it as well. This Child is perfect, he KNOWS!!!
cj

Beautiful photos, I visited your page, all of them are very nice. :)

Hey GB,
I just saw these for the first time. I love all your work and these are magnificent! Keep 'em coming! :)

Thank you all. Lyndalou, in the picture of the boy and girl, the boy is my son and the girl is one of his classmates.

Back
Top Bottom