"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Old 06-23-2008, 11:46 AM   #21
Oh my goodness, she is adorable GB!

Coincidentally, it was dance recital weekend for my girls too. Bugs danced all three nights Madeleine only on Friday. Enjoy GB, you will bust your buttons every single time they are on stage.

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. Robin Williams
Alix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:49 AM   #22
Chief Eating Officer
Originally Posted by Alix View Post
you will bust your buttons every single time they are on stage.
Which I have a feeling will be a lot. My wife went to pick her up from school one day and Rach was "acting". DW mentioned to the school owner that maybe we should enroll her in acting classes. The owner just laughed and said Rach does not need classes. She could be the teacher

You know you can't resist clicking
this link. Your eyes will thank you. VISUAL BLISS
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #23
Master Chef
she's adorable & wow! seems like she was just born!
i believe that life would not be complete sans comfy 'ol tee-shirts, the Golden Girls, and the color pink
& rock on, PITTSBURGH-
luvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #24
Head Chef
Originally Posted by LT72884 View Post
This stuff always makes me jealous because i wnat to get married really bad and have a family of my own and i feel like it is an impossible dream to have come true.

oh well. cute pics though. looks like she had a really fun night as did you guys

dont worry it will happen. It didn't happen to me until I was close to 35 years old. Than I got married and had 2 kids in a row. It's pretty tough now "lol". Enjoy your life now, because it will never be the same. but in a good way though of course "lol". I have a 2 year old and a 10 month old. prior relationships just didn't work for one reason or another. I also would waste time trying to make it work with prior relationships, one of which whom wasn't that interested in having children due to already having them. the only thing that didn't work out for me, is I don't think I fell in love with DH like the way I fell in love with some other serious relationships I was in. Love, yes....just sometimes doesn't seem like it's as powerful. I hope I don't sound mean. We have our troubles, but all and all things are pretty good.
My Blog
legend_018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:34 PM   #25
Head Chef
very cute pictures. I used to be in recitals. Took Jazz and Gymnastics when I was a kid.
My Blog
legend_018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #26
Executive Chef
What a sweetie she is! It's been a while since I've seen her photo, she is growing so quickly!

My parents have photos of me that young, dancing in recitals. Look at me now! 25 years later, I am still studying, performing and loving it (actually it becomes a bit of an addiction over time. It's a live to dance or dance to live type of thing).

My boys are both in gymnastics. I hope they don't get bored with it. They love it so much now and are very good at it.
"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings." http://aidancallum.blogspot.com/
corazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:54 AM   #27
Executive Chef
Awwwww, she is just too adorable GB!!!!
Accentuate the positives, medicate the negatives ~ Amy Sedaris
redkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:57 AM   #28
Master Chef
Aww, she is cuter every time you show pics. I LOVE the bottom right!!! What a princess!!!
texasgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:21 AM   #29
Master Chef
Send a message via Yahoo to Barb L.
What a sweetheart - precious memories to relive a lifetime. You can see she is loving every minute - quite a star !!
Grandma's Boys - Isaiah (11) Cameron (3 )
Barb L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #30
Executive Chef
Lucky You! An arteest in the family!!!

Ah, to be that innocent again!

quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote

dance, daughter, recital