My friend is very ill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babe - That's some pretty good news about your friend, and I hope Wallie continues on a positive path, but now you have me worrying about you. Getting older may not be for the faint of heart, but it certainly keeps those that love them, concerned about them.

Please keep giving us the updates.

Bob

this is an update about me. got cortisone shots in both knees yesterday. said should have relief by week end. he also prescribed a muscle relaxing med. for pain from fall down stairs. just told to stay off it. so am trying.

wallie is the same, hope i can get up there this week-end and will if knees are better.

thanks for concern

Glad to hear you got your knees taken care of, Babe. Still thinking of Wallie and I am so impressed by her fierce spirit. She must be one amazing woman....someone I know you have been fortunate to count as your friend.

quick post about wallie. basically she is the same, we have been here before. she still can't talk, cause of trac. that is helping her breath. i am neither sad or elated about her condition. they can't keep the oxygen level so she can breathe on her own.

Hi babe just like you to know that your friend Wallie and yourself are in my thought's and prayers each day and I regularly check for your updates when I can. Hope your knees are showing some improvement and your pain in those area's is subsiding for you. Lot's of Hug's - as well as finger's and toes crossed for the continued medical treatment's and their success for your valued and precious friend at this time Ciao for now :)

prayers and candles

img_837398_0_8902b048b3c3b14e7a554a865d79559f.gif

Babe, just letting you know that my thoughts and prayers are still with you and Willie (always). Love and Hugs.

thanks to all. she still can not speak. can write i am told. have had to focus on my self this week. i had a very bad fall early in the week. bruised, and sore. i am better but still achey.

Oh babe, I am so sorry about your fall. Please take care of yourself and don't be reluctant to ask your family for help if you need it. (I say that because I am the worst at asking for help, and I suspect that you and I are alike in that regard.) Best wishes to you - Karen

Sending you wishes of a speedy recovery of latest fall Babe. I'll make you laugh now, one time I was seeing to a patient and I banged my shin against the bedrail ....well the pain sent me flying backwards that I tripped myself landing on the opposite wall, sliding down the wall and landing on bum on floor. Pill cup's in my hand strewn all over the place like confetti. The poor patient looked on in amazement and concern asked " shall I ring the call bell" I begged him not to because I'd never live it down with my fellow colleagues, got up dusted self off. Everytime I laughed to myself of what an idiot I must have looked like the lump on my leg the size of a golf ball reminded me of my pain and when the patient was discharged he left by saying goodbye with a wink noone else the wiser to my misfortunate trip :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

thanks to all. she still can not speak. can write i am told. have had to focus on my self this week. i had a very bad fall early in the week. bruised, and sore. i am better but still achy.

she is being moved tomorrow to another facility, all the patients are in her same condition. scary, is this the first step to ware housing her.

i spent today in bed, am very sore. falling is really scary. thanks for good wishes.

she is being moved tomorrow to another facility, all the patients are in her same condition. scary, is this the first step to ware housing her.

i spent today in bed, am very sore. falling is really scary. thanks for good wishes.

sounds like wise idea to be safe in bed. My brother has fallen three different times and he is not the man he once was. He has a fear in his eyes that reminds me of a scared child. Please take care of yourself babetoo. Your friend would want you to do that. I am sure she would tell you that you need rest and love too.

I am thinking and praying for all of you. Even your cat, Thomas. I am sure he likes you to be near to him.

Babe - I'm sorry for your friend, but keep in mind that as long as she's got the will to fight it, she might still recover.

I'll keep her in my thoughts.

Bob

you are right bob. she got moved mon and has spoken a little. wants a nightgown and the new place had her up walking. maybe a miracle in the making. i am to punchy to get excited.

Back
Top Bottom