Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe this isn't as big a tradition in the US as it is here? You can usually only find these chocolates at Christmas.

Clearly this one was too hard. It was Icy Squares. Someone else post one to get this moving again.

Alix, you have to stop posting Canadian only foods here. It gives your countrymen an unfair advantage. And it makes us crazy! :wacko:

Seriously? You don't have Icy Squares? *sigh* And yes taxlady, I think they're from zero. They are so freaking addictive its a good thing they're only around at Christmas.

OK, here's one I KNOW you have.

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Adipic Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel &
Palm Oils And Soybean Oil Mono & Diglycerides, Natural &
Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors (including FD&C Red 3,
Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 2

OK, here's one I KNOW you have.

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Adipic Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel &
Palm Oils And Soybean Oil Mono & Diglycerides, Natural &
Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors (including FD&C Red 3,
Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 2

YUM! Sugars, oils and artificials! I'll bet it's delicious. Is it cake decorating frosting or gel?

Seriously? You don't have Icy Squares? *sigh* And yes taxlady, I think they're from zero. They are so freaking addictive its a good thing they're only around at Christmas.

They used to be even better! That creamy, chocolatey centre mmmm...

They seem to be made by Moritz these days. I'm sure they were made by the company that makes Zero before.

taxlady, I am married to a man who should have been in Quality Control for a chocolate company. He can tell you exactly when the Icy Squares changed and how.

Andy, not decorating stuff. Its something "iconic".

Back
Top Bottom