Need Contact in Denver (or Colorado) Area....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hopz

Senior Cook
We are beginning to start, to think about a relocation from Utah to possibly Denver area.

I would enjoy hearing the positives and negatives about the smaller cities north and south of Denver proper. I hear a lot of talk that Denver is way too crowded.

Since I am retired, except for a few consulting gigs, daily combat with commuters is not on my agenda.

Thanks for the input... private messages or emails gladly accepted.

Denver is very congested and smogy...we drove through there several years ago with an RV.Never again.( I had an Aunt and Uncle that lived there quite a few years ago. )

From Denver we headed South to the very small town I was born in 72 years ago. Trinidad Co. Very quaint town. Colorado Springs is nice and I loved Woodland Park up the mountain from Garden of The Gods.My nephew and family lived there but they were snowed in a lot. I didn't care for Pueblo when we stayed overnight at my cousins.

Maybe someone Else can help you more than i can.
Marge~Dove

:) How big a town do you want to live in? Colorado is also quite expensive to live in as far normal purchases and taxes.I know a quite a bit about Colorado grew up in Durango and go to Trinidad about twice a month which Dove talks about,but live in Northern New Mexico (45 miles west ofRaton,NM} and I love it.Do you need a fairly large town or do you like a more rural living?You can still get some really good deals here if you know where to go.
My best advise is to contact all the different Chambers of Commerce and request a relocation package and they will send you all the details on the town you might want to live in.If it's any where near me feel free to PM me.
Need to know first just what kind of place you want to live at.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom