Off we go...into the wild blue yonder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
amber said:
Oh wow, I was thinking her mom meant her cold feet when she gets back to NJ...my perspective I guess being from the North :LOL:

No, she actually meant for Florida because it's chilly there at night!

bethzaring said:
VB, Have a great time with the family. This will be a very special occassion!! Can't wait for the stories:LOL: .

I wonder if Delta serves booze????

Oh Vera, you are great...lol. Re the socks....my mother does exactly the same, but I have never been a sock wearer either. The ideal comprimise has been cashmere socks! I love'em. They don't wear very well though :(

Your family sound so vibrant and enthusiastic, I imagine you all together and think it will be a wonderful weekend for you and Lou.

Bon voyage, Vera. It's gonna be a little quieter around here while you and Lou are En Familia, but we'll bear it - somehow. Can't wait to hear how it all turned out.

(((Vear))) Your posts are always so witty and entertaining- you have made my whole week!!! Here's a toast to you and yours- many many happy anniversary wishes to your folks-having a daughter like you made this world a better pLace- God Bless them!!!Love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom