OK, I'm back......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllenOK

Executive Chef
Due to financial reasons, we had to cut back spending on non-essential expenses, one of which was internet access.

Shortly after we went offline, PeppA's mom had to be transported to the hospital by ambulance. It's been almost three weeks, and we aren't expecting her to be with us much longer, probably next week. PeppA basically has to decide when to take her mother off of life support. Man, this bites.

Sorry you are going through such a rough patch, Allen. But it's good to see you!

Lee

Oh, Allen - it is nice to hear from you, and I am so sorry to hear about your difficulties. Hope you can drop in now and then and let us know how things are going for you...this group is a remarkable source of comfort and support, as you well know.

Good to hear from you, Allen, even though the news stinks. Our thoughtsa re with you and your family.

Allen,
Know you Peppa and the family are in my thoughts and prayers...Bless you all
kadesma

Very sorry to hear about that. We enjoy your posts, but take all the time you need for your family, and we'll be here for you when you're ready.

Oh Allen, just YUCK! I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to PeppA and to you and the kids. Hugs all around and my prayers are going up for you right now.

Thanks everybody. I'll be sure to pass it along.

I know I usually get a little scarce in December due to the business level, but this past month has just been the pits. I wasn't really that busy at work, but couldn't get on here at all. PeppA has been spending most of her time at the hospital whenever I'm not working, so I haven't been able to do much.

Allen,
Good to have you back, we missed you! Sorry to hear what is going on, hope things will start to get better for you and we will pray for you as well.

Allen sorry to hear bad news but nice to hear from you... your posts are always interesting. Best wishes to you and yours.

I'm adding my prayers to those of the others. Hopefully your financial situation will turn around as well. Welcome back.

:)Barbara

Allen, I am glad to see you back but am so sorry about your news. Please know that you, PeppA, her mother and all your family are in my thoughts and prayers. It is always good to see you here, but your family needs you now. Keep in touch when you can. We are all here for you.

Back
Top Bottom