Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I had a boy friend once call me a stupid ***** I shook my head and knew right there and then the relationship would not last much longer all because I got soot on a shirt he bought me. I was right. Now, on the other hand DH has called me a little idiot but it's in a light way so I say " actually your are the idiot" then he would say well you are the bigger idiot" so I say "well you are the King of idiots or your middle name is idiot:LOL:" that banter gos on a while but it's all in fun. Also I also have to say the silent treatment make DH very nervous because he has no idea why I'm so mad, well sometimes he dos. I think it's a female thing sometimes we are so darn mad we don't want to talk to him or him to talk to us. After all the IDIOT:LOL: should know excactly why I'm so mad.:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have vented here several times about the ever tardy handyman. we are currently on the outs.

he left couple chicken sandwichs and a milky way choco bar on my door step.

should i accept this apology ? i sure that is why he left it. and he does owe me work.

so more ground rules and forgive or just let it be?

babe:cool:

Last edited:
tha's rough, babetoo. he's so unreliable, though dinner on my doorstep would break my anger. more ground rules sound COMPLETELY acceptable!!!

my Dad said i need to lose weight again. does he not recall having to carry me outside along with my brother so my Mum could take me to a local 'piddle at 67 pounds...
i only weigh 142.5 now, & i'm tall. why is he making me so self-conscious.
i promised him i agree to shush him.
i'm so jaded i didn't get mad nor sad. just shaking myhead.

he begged me to get to a hospital then, when i was so thin, then critisize me fer gaining weight that keeps me alive..
i don' get him.
thne i've jake promising to leave me if he has to endure my anorexia again.
HA!!! HIM endure my anorexia? HIM?! let me lend him my jogging shoes fer a few miles...
see what agony that was fer BOTH of us, not just him!!!
i may get a hotel fer a few nights & block a few #'s from my phone fer a weekend. sometimes i just need to be by myself.
i'm really not that upset, like i said, i'm jaded. my emotions went flat tonite.

my Dad said i need to lose weight again. does he not recall having to carry me outside along with my brother so my Mum could take me to a local 'piddle at 67 pounds...
i only weigh 142.5 now, & i'm tall. why is he making me so self-conscious.
i promised him i agree to shush him.
i'm so jaded i didn't get mad nor sad. just shaking myhead.

he begged me to get to a hospital then, when i was so thin, then critisize me fer gaining weight that keeps me alive..
i don' get him.
thne i've jake promising to leave me if he has to endure my anorexia again.
HA!!! HIM endure my anorexia? HIM?! let me lend him my jogging shoes fer a few miles...
see what agony that was fer BOTH of us, not just him!!!
i may get a hotel fer a few nights & block a few #'s from my phone fer a weekend. sometimes i just need to be by myself.
i'm really not that upset, like i said, i'm jaded. my emotions went flat tonite.

luv , i think it is a power play for your dad. i am sorry your husband said that to you, whatever happened to "in sickness and in health?"

maybe a time out for you is a good idea. feel better
babe:(

ok, time for hoof in the mouth disease.........why are you listening to him and so needy of his approval......you're an adult.......you know that you are at a healthy proper weight esp. since you feel healthy ......it's a control issue on his part............he loves you, that I'm sure of.......but tell him that your weight is your own business and for him to lose 20 kilos if he wants to retain YOUR love (jest kidding on that one but would love to see his reaction) and to let go.......your health is in your hands now............when you were a child your parents had control of your health for better or for worse.........now you're in control and make it an off-limits topic from now on......you set the boundaries........I heard that hoof jelly was good

I agree with Babee and Expat. It's all about control. And if you feel the need to take off for the weekend...I think you should do it....YOU"RE in control!

Luvs, I lived with eating disorders for quite awhile. They will not get better if you do not get some self esteem. Give me a personal if you want to discuss it.

luvs-there's been a few posts where you've said was I married to your husband, this is another example, but this time my turn to ask, Are you married to mine??? always turns things around to be about him.I know how you feel. Makes it hard to live with, sometimes I feel like I don't matter,only he does. Hang in there.

yeah, ex. thanks, dear.
i'm not gonna call my Dad fer awhile, me & jake 'er fine now, we dined together, he brought me some bagsful of stuff i wanted, placed my decoration. me & him 'er fine. i'm not gonna starve over my Dad & i won't eat when i not hungry fer jake.
i decided awhile ago my weight's gonna be my decision, & i let myself eat when i'm hungry, & made an excellent decision!!! my Dad can.... well.
counting calories went out my window & i'm glad!!!

mikki, ugh, i hear ya!!! though i haven't inquired if you're married to my hubs. i don't own a hubs yet.
me & jake didn't marry just yet, we're saving to. lotsa people figure we married, cause we've dated 9 years.
thanks.

sorry luvs, maybe it was me thinking that jake sounds like my hubby. Either way they sound a lot alike. if you ever need to talk you can pm me.

As I have said before you are the master of your destiny. I have also said just because someone is blood like your dad, you do not need to take his comments seriously. You are doing fine as long as you are eating and not wasting away. I also now eat only when I'm hungry but in no way am I skinny and yet DH is always trying to make me eat at night when I do not want to. I also understand the need to be alone for a few days. I love a bit of solitude every now and it's my nature. I always have to tell DH look at me do I look like I'm starving? I'm at least 40 pounds or more then I need to be.So shut the heck up if I don't feel hungry I'm not hungry. As for me I usually like to eat during the day and not so much at night if anything. I sleep better but other times I eat very well at night I let my body and appetite tell me what I want to do. Sometimes although rarely I want cake or ice cream for dinner.

yeah, ex. thanks, dear.
i'm not gonna call my Dad fer awhile, me & jake 'er fine now, we dined together, he brought me some bagsful of stuff i wanted, placed my decoration. me & him 'er fine. i'm not gonna starve over my Dad & i won't eat when i not hungry fer jake.
i decided awhile ago my weight's gonna be my decision, & i let myself eat when i'm hungry, & made an excellent decision!!! my Dad can.... well.
counting calories went out my window & i'm glad!!!

good plan to me........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom