Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest thing that hubby & I are dealing with will be over on Nov. 26!!! But because of this roadblock in our lives, it has caused a lot of heartache, disappointment, & frayed nerves for the past 6 months. It'll take a while for all those things to heal completely. I'm still in shock that something like this could have happened to my hubby, whom I trust & love completely. I know you all have no idea what I'm talking about but it feels good just to get this much out.

There are many other frustrations in my life right now.....for instance hubby's raise that he was suppsed to get 2 paychecks ago still hasen't been seen. They keep telling him it's in the system but for some reason it's not getting put in his check!!:mad: I wanna know why dang it!!!

It doesn't matter who understands what your saying, crewsk. Let it out!!!
As for the paycheck, that really sucks!!!

crewsk said:
The biggest thing that hubby & I are dealing with will be over on Nov. 26!!! But because of this roadblock in our lives, it has caused a lot of heartache, disappointment, & frayed nerves for the past 6 months. It'll take a while for all those things to heal completely. I'm still in shock that something like this could have happened to my hubby, whom I trust & love completely. I know you all have no idea what I'm talking about but it feels good just to get this much out.

There are many other frustrations in my life right now.....for instance hubby's raise that he was suppsed to get 2 paychecks ago still hasen't been seen. They keep telling him it's in the system but for some reason it's not getting put in his check!!:mad: I wanna know why dang it!!!
Sympathies, Crewsk. I don't know what you're dealing with, but I know what it is to go through trying times. It must be some consolation that there will be an end to the strife and a point at which the healing can begin. I envy the trust and faith you and dh have. As far as the paycheck thing goes, when life deals you lemons, whip them at the comptroller! Only the best thoughts your way, and hang in there!

Mick

OK everyone we all need a stress reliever, off to the hot tub!!

And repeat after me.

"I'M MAD AS HECK AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"

Crewsk; I know you've had some tough times in the past year or so. I don't know what they are, and don't need to. But I do know who you are and what kind of person you are. And I know that you and your family with weather this storm.

You have a great heart, and a wonderful outlook on life. Trust in your DH, and in your kids, and most importantly, in yourself. You are one of the great ones. That little saying at the end of each of your posts says all I need to know about you.

If you ever need someone to talk to, or even to unload on, you can always pm me. Or if you don't want to go that route, the whole of DC is behind you. Keep your chin up.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

crewsk,
One of the wonderful things about this place we gather, is the love and kindness we find from our fellow members. I can now face many things, knowing that if they begin to overwhelm, I can come here, talk to all of you and find help, kindness and many shoulders to lean on. I don't even have to say why or what is bothering me just that I'm upset of sad and someone immediagely comes to hold my hand. You know that is what we all want to do for you..Pm us, or just hold our your hand..anyone of us will come running..Stand tall and proud, your family loves you and this to shall fade away.

kadesma

Thank you all for your kind words & friendship, it means more to me than I can ever put into words! I know that I can always come here when I need a shoulder, an ear, or anything else. You all are very special to me & have helped me more than you will ever know. TC & Savannah (my children for those who do not know), have been a great source of strength for me even though they don't fully know it. Thank you all again, I am honored to call you all friends! I love you all!

Crewsk, so sorry things aren't ok, but soon it will be much better. We all have times that we'd like to forget and go on with our lives and you will too. Best wishes to you and the family. If you ever do get to the point you understand dh, let the rest of us know!

Crewsk - So sorry to hear things are rough right now - You have alot of support and I hope this helps - If there is anything we can do to help please let us know - Will pray for you and your family...

lulu said:
:angry: :censored: :cry: :censored: :furious: :unsure: :shock: :angry:

I won't go into it, but the above about sums it up.
Ah ha,
I know that feeling!!! It soesn't matter what is wrong, just that something is. Do something that gives YOU pleasure and forget the other junk. Smile, it's a wonderful day.

kadesma

This morning I woke up to no water in the house. A pipe broke down the street and the water had been turned off to fix it. No shower, no coffee, etc. Actually, I made coffee using my emergency water that I keep on hand for when the power goes out. The water is back on now. :)

SierraCook said:
This morning I woke up to no water in the house. No shower, no coffee, etc. :)

OH MY GOSH! That would send me into a tailspin. UGH! Glad its solved now. WHEW!

lulu said:
:angry: :censored: :cry: :censored: :furious: :unsure: :shock:

I won't go into it, but the above about sums it up.
I am having the same thoughts and feelings - wish they would go away and things would just move on like I want them too - Have alot of things on my mind and a choice with no true options that are right - either way it is a no win situation:(

Oh dear Reanie. Thats how I feel too. I hope your situation resolves quickly. I think mine is a matter of time, but its frustrating and infuriating.

I don't usually post here about my own troubles, but I am either mad or sick at heart and don't know which. My grandaughter's car was stolen out of her parking place at her apartment. We don't know anything yet except that it is gone. Dh is on his way to be with her. She is a single mother of a 7 year old boy and her ex doesn't pay her squat most of the time. I'm about to see red!!

licia said:
I don't usually post here about my own troubles, but I am either mad or sick at heart and don't know which. My grandaughter's car was stolen out of her parking place at her apartment. We don't know anything yet except that it is gone. Dh is on his way to be with her. She is a single mother of a 7 year old boy and her ex doesn't pay her squat most of the time. I'm about to see red!!
Hope everything turns out for her. Please keep us posted on the car and Thank God that she and her son are OK and were not near the car at the time.

lulu said:
Oh dear Reanie. Thats how I feel too. I hope your situation resolves quickly. I think mine is a matter of time, but its frustrating and infuriating.
. Thank you - This post from you has me feeling a little better already - I just hate this state of limbo!!!!! Frustrating is an understatement!!:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom