Our pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Google+ does some interesting stuff with the photos it backs up from my camera.

Shreddy in his hammock

20140510_014940-MOTION.gif

Shreddy trying to keep his feet off the dirt while munching grass :rolleyes:

20140508_182104-MOTION.gif

I have my own headrests on the loveseat, they purr if you lay your head on them.

Attachments

• Smudgie.jpg
    Smudgie.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Latte my baby.jpg
    Latte my baby.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 169
Sweet kitties, Taxy and PF. Beagle likes to be both a headrest and a footrest (separately), she doesn't squish easily. Cats are probably different.

Smudge squeaks so cute...Latte just gives me the Kraken Eye of Doom.

Love the pics of Shreddy.

taxy, pray tell how LittleBit can be pooped when she doesn't do anything all day. Then she's so tired from doing nothing so she sleeps all night. Which must tire her out for the daytime... :wacko: And those videos of Shreddy are cute. Love the way he tugs on his hammock at then end of the first one, almost like he's trying to cover himself with it.

You have pretty kitties PF. LittleBit will let me use her as a pillow if I lay down next to her - no complaints.

Dawg, guess you couldn't tell my kitty was pretty too since she was just a puddle of fur. Here's a photo of her posing pretty. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one that didn't have her laying down!

Attachments

• 2014-01-16 13.59.17.jpg
    2014-01-16 13.59.17.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 167
Dawg, guess you couldn't tell my kitty was pretty too since she was just a puddle of fur. Here's a photo of her posing pretty. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one that didn't have her laying down!

OMG, did not mean to miss your kitty, CG! :blush: What a glamour gal!

Amazing Male Nurses tend to be cat people...or I just have too small a pool to actually get good numbers. Boss man is crazier about cats than I am.

Love the pictures of everyone's kitties!

Louie and Mini in their usual spots. Murray in a close up.

Attachments

• 2013-03-06 13.39.00.jpg
    2013-03-06 13.39.00.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 175
  • Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 168
Nifty idea or torture device? You be the judge.

Sophie has a sore spot in her armpit (no idea how she go it.) So here is a nifty device from chewing on it. It's inflatable and attaches to their collar. She is not able to get to her wound no matter which way she turns. She can't quite figure out what is wrong. She just keeps turning in circles. :ROFLMAO:

I think it is much better than the cone of shame for sure, though I don't think the inflatable donut would work for spaying/neutering or leg injuries.

I think it is much better than the cone of shame for sure, though I don't think the inflatable donut would work for spaying/neutering or leg injuries.

Yes. It depends on where the injury is. But it's working for the armpit sore. We have the large, plastic cone of shame as well.

Back
Top Bottom