Our slideshow of beautiful Kauai

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When did you guys find time to eat and sleep? The pics are fantastic, thanks for sharing.

Kauai is my favorite island! There are beaches you can have almost to yourself if you don't mind being a little adventurous. =) Great shots of Napali coast, it's like being in another world there.

Zereh said:
Kauai is my favorite island! There are beaches you can have almost to yourself if you don't mind being a little adventurous. =) Great shots of Napali coast, it's like being in another world there.

+1

Love Napali coast.

Thanks guys. Yes I agree the Napali coast is like looking at another world.

I think this is my favorite picture we took, looking down at the Napali coast from the Kalalau lookout.

It's not often you have the opportunity to look down on a rainbow, let alone be treated to two of them.

img_1125961_0_0dc3223f7f3c100c9aba1ffd68b30dad.jpg

Oh so beautiful. Hawaii really is one of the most beautiful spots in the world. Thanks for sharing the pix with us. It looks like paradise.

Kayelle said:
Thanks guys. Yes I agree the Napali coast is like looking at another world.

I think this is my favorite picture we took, looking down at the Napali coast from the Kalalau lookout.

It's not often you have the opportunity to look down on a rainbow, let alone be treated to two of them.

Spectacular!

Back
Top Bottom