Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice idea Bliss, love it.You bad girl you.:LOL::ROFLMAO: Got a recipe?

That woman is a hoarder. She has a boat,an old truck and an RV rotting to the point the next storm that comes through it's going to tip over.
I couldn't believe all the other junk she has back there.

A tetanus shot wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'm going out to take pics.

Munky.

Why don't you call the building code office. A lot of places have laws against that. If you live in a homeowner's association community, I'm sure they have rules against that. I'd be worried about rats, mice and other critters with all that junk.

...In the movie, The Dress Maker, she (one of the characters) made a pie with her own **** in it, and people ate it and loved it and it was oh just so gross but terribly funny, to me.
I've never seen a movie called The Dress Maker, but I remember Octavia Spencer's character Minny Jackson making that kind of "special" pie in "The Help". Wonderful book, great movie. I cried through each of them...when I wasn't laughing.

I've never seen a movie called The Dress Maker, but I remember Octavia Spencer's character Minny Jackson making that kind of "special" pie in "The Help". Wonderful book, great movie. I cried through each of them...when I wasn't laughing.

I could be mistaken, so sorry. Haven't taken the time to verify my memory. I do remember 'The Help' and the 'special pie'...but in either case...both excellent stories.

Here's what I do when a call comes through with either no ID or I don't have them on my contact list, I say in a loud whisper:
"It's done! But there's so much blood, what do I do now?"
:devilish: :shock::ohmy::LOL:
CLICK ... BUZZZZZZZZZZ
That number NEVER calls back again
:ROFLMAO:

I answer with sounding very sickly, "Are you my hospice nurse calling me? I hope so, I am having a very bad day." They hang up real quick. Who wants to talk to a dying person?

Last edited:
I guess I'm one of the few who don't bother with spamming the spam callers - if I don't know who's calling, I don't answer. If it's legit, they'll leave a msg and a call back number.

--------------
Munky...bet you'll be glad to get away from THAT neighbor! :ohmy: Yikes...the noive of some people...

I guess I'm one of the few who don't bother with spamming the spam callers - if I don't know who's calling, I don't answer. If it's legit, they'll leave a msg and a call back number.

--------------
Munky...bet you'll be glad to get away from THAT neighbor! :ohmy: Yikes...the noive of some people...

I'm in your camp too Cheryl and I don't mess with them at all.

It's sure not the job of anyone's dreams and personally, I think it's too bad they need such a crappy job.

I used to just hang up, but the same 4 numbers call me back every day, day after day. I've asked them many times to be put on the DNC list, but they call back.
When I block their number, the same people call back from another set of numbers. I know it's the same people because I've spoken to them enough to recognize their vioces, and the scams. They even called my wife's and son's phones once or twice.

So the war us on.

No landline here. But on my cell phone I assign a distinct (almost inaudible) ringtone to those not on my contact list. I just don't bother answering those. The problem is once you pick up the phone they know there's a live person answering so it's best not to answer in the first place. Unwanted calls on my cell phone have been dramatically reduced simply by not answering.

Last edited:
I was a little freaked out the other day when I got a call on my cell phone from my own number. :ermm: I didn't answer, of course. Come to think of it, it's been so long now that I can't remember the last time I got a telemarketer call from a real human. I don't know what would happen if someone fell for a robocall - I suppose if they stayed on the line a real person would intervene...

It wasn't all that long ago when cell phones seemed to be 'immune' from such calls. Annoying that they figured out how to invade those now, too. Ugh...

I think there are fewer marketing calls for cell phones because most people don't have their cell phone number in the phone book. With robo calling, they can just keep trying numbers until they get an answer.

Munky, I fried up some bacon and onions, then chicken livers with some red wine and thyme, s&p, butter of course. Chicken livers took about 9 minutes. Then I blended it in the food processor with some cream. Chicken Liver pate. I bet you can't guess how good that looked. ha ha, it tasted great. It looked like chocolate and it looked like ______. I was thinking how your neighbor needed to be my neighbor and how I could share this with them.

blissful... that is hysterical! Thank you!

If anyone ever has cause to do this - please video it!
I suggest it should be someone that does cake decorating. So they can pipe realistic logs on celery, place it all carefully in a carrying container, for drop off.

I suggest it should be someone that does cake decorating. So they can pipe realistic logs on celery, place it all carefully in a carrying container, for drop off.

you don't need to be a cake decorator, just put some in a quart bag, snip off a small piece of corner and pipe your logs. :LOL:

I have fallen .... sadly it was to the ground and it left me bruised and hurt, so I went back to my husband .

And then I fell again. So I have a bruise on one hip and a strech tendon on the other...

Munky, I fried up some bacon and onions, then chicken livers with some red wine and thyme, s&p, butter of course. Chicken livers took about 9 minutes. Then I blended it in the food processor with some cream. Chicken Liver pate. I bet you can't guess how good that looked. ha ha, it tasted great. It looked like chocolate and it looked like ______. I was thinking how your neighbor needed to be my neighbor and how I could share this with them.

Bliss, are we related?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Naughtyyyyy...I can see you looking with innocent eyes (Did I do that?);)

I could leave it on her front steps for her to trip over like she did with me a few years back.9 bags of trash was left at my door step. Again "You are going to the dump anyways, take my stuff to."

The fence is up.Looks great. She hid out from everyone yesterday.

Unlike the day before where she was trying hard to not accept responsibility that her heavy glass doors and windows on on my fence contributed to the problem.

When she called to ask what she owed us, my husband told her we paid for the help.Took back unneeded materials, some we weren't charged for. The man at Home Depot was shocked that my son refused a store credit for something that he didn't pay for.

So today I can expect a visit from her.Oh Joy.:blink:

Munky.

I have fallen .... sadly it was to the ground and it left me bruised and hurt, so I went back to my husband .

And then I fell again. So I have a bruise on one hip and a strech tendon on the other...
Oh no! God bedring. (For the rest of you, that means good bettering in Danish.)

Back
Top Bottom