"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Old 11-26-2006, 08:16 PM   #31
Head Chef
Send a message via MSN to BigDog Send a message via Yahoo to BigDog
Originally Posted by kleenex
You only wish you had an appetite like him.
No, I wish I had a metabolism like him! For knocking out that burger and ordering another one, he ain't that big of a guy!

Oh, and if memory serves, he ate the second burger in something like 9 minutes, give or take! That is 4 pounds (64 ounces) of beef, what looked like would be 8 eggs, a couple dozen slices of cheese, likely about a pound of bacon, and the few veggies in about 15 minutes! My heart is palpatating just thinking about it! Look out DC, it's the big one!

I don't know if I could even finish the Quadruple Bypass, period! Certainly not in 15 minutes, much less five and a half minutes! And forget about the Flatliner Fries!

Think about it. That guy consumed probably something to the effect of 7 to 8 pounds of food in 15 minutes! I'm gaining weight just thinking about it!

Integrity & Honesty
have been sacrificed on the combined altars of Control, Political Correctness, and Convenience
BigDog is offline   Reply With Quote