Picture of Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love this picture!!! I have a few that look eerily similar.:) And I have to say your mom and dad are soooo lucky to have two beautiful red-haired babies. I always wanted a red-haired baby (although I dunno where I thought I'd get one from.)

haha, FM, they actually had 3 redheaded babies, and one blonde one to boot! and they're both quite definitely brunettes. gotta love those fun times with genetics.

2006 Family Pic

This is the Joyner clan, from 2006. We actually had a very hard time getting the picture done because the photographer kept complaining that DW's eyes were closed every time he took the picture. So, now she has this wonderful suprised goofy eyes wide open look on her face!

Attachments

• FamilyPic2006.jpg
    FamilyPic2006.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 215
haha, FM, they actually had 3 redheaded babies, and one blonde one to boot! and they're both quite definitely brunettes. gotta love those fun times with genetics.

I am the only blonde in my family as well, all my aunts and uncles and grandparents were dark brunette. I have one other cousin that is blonde as well, that is it. Just two of us out of a sea of brunette.
I asked once if maybe we shared the same milk man... the joke didn't seem to go over that well LOL.
We dealt with this in science class, just the odd cumulation of recessive genes coming together and even then you have only a 1 in 4 chance of getting a child with the recessive gene in a dominant role.
I am sure there are others on here that could explain that better than me...

Me and hubby.... very old pic:

img_598845_0_421b1ccef4137ffa9f1c5bdb96b24e83.jpg

And my boys:

img_598845_1_7012e96cd1bf3e97b7a595c152286d5f.jpg

You and your DH look great! Your "boys" are as cute as a button.

You say "old" picture. Couldn't be too old since styles are still a bit current. You want old? You should see the wedding pictures when Buck and I were married. The "ark" was considered a speed boat.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just kidding, but it WAS a long time ago.

Cute pups! The black and brown one (miniature or toy Dachshund?) is just like the neighbors, the one that just will not stop barking! Does yours do that?

And yea, I count three drinks as well, LOL.

Really? I thought that for the brown one, but the multi-colored one I thought was a toy dachshund although it looks even smaller than the one next door.

Yo quiero Taco Bell

DW worked IPG (Foote, Cone & Belding), the ad agency that came up with those ads. They have her the talking dog dolls for free, she still has them and won't let anyone play with em at all.

I have this picture in my mind of the Taco Bell dog looking at your dogs and thinking, "I think I need a bigger box!"

Pretty sure, but I've been known to be wrong.
Chi's come in all sizes and shapes like Labs, so that's my guess.

Chihuahua, Mav
Chihuahua's they are! And yea, Binks (the black and tan) is a bit mouthy. He has a sixth sense too... he knows the second we order pizza for delivery and we do it online. I don't know how he knows, but he goes absolutely bonkers.

Pacanis... that was on a cruise we took a while back so there were other folks sitting with us. But I do like my champange so I'm pretty sure I helped others drink their glass! Actually there are four... one is hiding behing a glass of cham!!!!

Thanks Mav... the boys are like family to me, I truly love my little guys!

Katie E my dear, you are too kind!!! I'm sure that pic is about 8 or more years ago. I really don't have recent pics of me and hubby together. I'm still laughing about the ark thing!

This is the Joyner clan, from 2006. We actually had a very hard time getting the picture done because the photographer kept complaining that DW's eyes were closed every time he took the picture. So, now she has this wonderful suprised goofy eyes wide open look on her face!

Hey... you know in your avatar pic, you remind me of Drew Carey! Great photo of the family!!!

Well I'll be, but I guess I should have known from his size. The neighbors is much bigger, probably 1/3 larger than the brown one pictured, which is about the size of our Princess. I was told Princess was toy fox hound, but DW has said she thinks she has chi in her, now I think DW may be right.
Either way she has decided she really likes the smaller dogs, but I told her Princess is small enough as I now have three spots in the fence to cover up so she can't escape anymore!
For me the Beagle is just about the right size, and I love how when I lay down on the couch she jumps up on me and snuggles up.

Hey... you know in your avatar pic, you remind me of Drew Carey! Great photo of the family!!!

OMG I need to loose weight!! That picture is from about ten years ago, and I weighed about 24lbs more than I do today. And don't ya just love those cheesy prescription sunglasses?? LOL.

OMG I need to loose weight!! That picture is from about ten years ago, and I weighed about 24lbs more than I do today. And don't ya just love those cheesy prescription sunglasses?? LOL.

I like the avie, I think you and DW look just fine to me!!!! And when it comes to cheesy.... I'm the queen of cheesy!!! Maybe one of these days I'll post some of those cheesy photos for ya!!! UGH! My problem is that I'm always talking when they are taking the pictures... I'm told I need to learn to shut my mouth. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom