Pictures of People on This Forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Look at that super unleaded gasoline was $4.91 a gallon and Marlboro's were $3.99 a pack! (maybe gas was $3.99 and cig's were $4.91...what do you think?

Clutch is the man walking into the store behind Maidrite. :LOL:

You know those smokes prices aren't in jersey dollars! LOL!!!!!! The price of smokes makes gas prices look good!

They are like 5439692435.87 a pack here! I stopped smoking for 5 weeks, went to the store with exact change and they had gone up 60 cents. I had to pull out the debit card for one pack. Boy am I glad I quit!

Clutch said:
You know those smokes prices aren't in jersey dollars! LOL!!!!!! The price of smokes makes gas prices look good!

They are like 5439692435.87 a pack here! I stopped smoking for 5 weeks, went to the store with exact change and they had gone up 60 cents. I had to pull out the debit card for one pack. Boy am I glad I quit!
Look at that picture again. Those people are on vacation traveling. I wonder where they are at?

Clutch is the man walking into the store behind Maidrite. buying cigarettes. That looks like a summer time picture. Congratulations Man! I guess tough guys who quit smoking can be cool! :cool: What attracted you to your girlfriend?

StirBlue said:
Look at that picture again. Those people are on vacation traveling. I wonder where they are at?

Clutch is the man walking into the store behind Maidrite. buying cigarettes. That looks like a summer time picture. Congratulations Man! I guess tough guys who quit smoking can be cool! :cool: What attracted you to your girlfriend?

Unfortunatly, there are a few problems with that.

First, if they were vacationing, they wouldn't come to Jersey. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Second, I have never seen the price for Newports almost a dollar more than Camels (least not in my area).

Third, Did I mention they wouldn't be on a vacation in Jersey?

StirBlue said:
That's Barbara L and Maidrite when they met "Kia" from Trading Spaces!

MJ said:
Actually, that picture was taken last year I think.
true... and it's still 1970, isn't it?

PS - Clutch, nice photo of you and the GF, btw. Much as I'm not a tatt person, I actually think yours is pretty neat.

Last edited:
jkath said:
That's Barbara L and Maidrite when they met "Kia" from Trading Spaces!

Where was this. In Jersey??

true... and it's still 1970, isn't it?
I wish!!!

PS - Clutch, nice photo of you and the GF, btw. Much as I'm not a tatt person, I actually think yours is pretty neat.

Thank you very much. I should prolly post pics of the rest of them. LOL!:cool:

TATTRAT said:
I had camo pants once, I would wear them, but I can't find them.

1.gif

^ I missed something, didn't I???

Well, Thanks man. I just stopped by my tat guy's (Fitz) webpage and found out he's got a new guy, Mookie, in the shop (I haven't been in in about 2 years) and they have a picture of a spider they did on this guys chest. UN-FRIKKEN-BELIEVEABLE!!! Check it out:

Spider

kitchenelf said:
You know - camo is supposed to keep you hidden - he can't find his camo pants? :LOL:

wow. :ermm: That's almost as bad as the abbreviation list someone PM'd me the other day. :dry:

Why is it everyone is freaked out by spiders? They are cool as ****! I'm getting a taruntula soon! I don't mind them one bit. I have one that lives in my car, either inside the drivers door or in the mirror. He comes out a lot in the summer time and chills on my arm while I'm driving. :-p Beat that!

I think for me it is the primordial movement of a spider, almost mechanical. I don't mind looking at them, but i don't want them on me. being from Bermuda might be a problem, there are some HUGE spiders on the island, and as a kid I got bit by one, maybe I have a fear that Dr.Phill could help me out with.

You ever watch one make a web? It's the most beautiful thing (next to child birth, from what I'm told) to witness.

I got bit really bad when I was a baby and I get bit at least twice a year by them. the worst was on the top of my manhood. Can you say "ITCHY!!!!"? LOL!! (I hope that wasn't too much for this crowd.)

The thing you really gotta keep in mind is, they sense heat. If they are on you all they know is there is a lot of heat and they want to get away from it (you). If they bite you, it's just because they are scared (save for the more aggressive types, Bird eaters (they get BIG!) and a few others you really won't come in contact with very often.

Clutch said:
crewsk, I think it looks a lot better shorter. You even seem happier in the picture compared to the one where you have long hair.

Thanks Clutch!

StirBlue said:
And after all those cool compliments that we gave you, why are we still looking at your long hair picture?

SB, I haven't gotten the new pic resized yet.

OK, I just checked out the spider tat & it was a really bad idea!! It is amazing work but I'm terrified of spiders, real, fake, dead, or alive.

crewsk said:
OK, I just checked out the spider tat & it was a really bad idea!! It is amazing work but I'm terrified of spiders, real, fake, dead, or alive.

:huh:

I watched Arachnaphobia a gajillion times when I was a kid and it only made me like spiders more. Now, Jaws on the other hand . . . . . I love to swim in the ocean, until I realize I'm out about 25 yards further than anyone else. That's when ya need a diaper! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom