Post a picture of yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am very leery of the Internet and putting too much out there. I don't look anything like my avatar today. Also, because of Poo's profession, I have to be careful. You never know when a crazed patient will go off the deep end. The only recent picture I am willing to put out there is one of Teddy. Even Poo's Facebook is very limited in who can see the pictures. And because my daughter works for the Registry, I protect her also. Who, other than some of the employees, like their RMV? So, sorry folks, no recent pic of me here. :angel:

Me and my wench as we headed out for pirate night on the Disney Fantasy after we had just left Sint Maarten.

11263109204_07d478e667_c.jpg

Me at Kennedy Space Center

11123887406_51420de585.jpg

Heck. I'll keep this going.

My wife and me with Ioan Gruffudd (Mr. Fantastic and Horatio Hornblower)

9671212052_c28112a3bf_c.jpg

My wife and me with Manu Bennett (Crixus from Spartacus and the white orc from The Hobbit)

9665345789_8d71f7d776_c.jpg

Me with Joey Lauren Adams

9389910926_9bdec1b8f1_z.jpg

My wife and me with Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster)

9387267373_56898e3803_z.jpg

It's not a dating site...
Neither was the old Archer's Message Board (a BBC forum - you really don't want to know) but two of my friends met on that and are now happily married and another regular contributor got over his self-imposed guilt about being gay and found his life partner.

So don't doubt the power of forums. (Or fora?)

My avatar is recent. I used to have a very long beard. I decided to trim it back to enhance my employment opportunities. Sometimes, however, I feel like I have lost part of my identity.

My avatar is recent. I used to have a very long beard. I decided to trim it back to enhance my employment opportunities. Sometimes, however, I feel like I have lost part of my identity.

I think it makes you look dashing Professor Hoot!

Back
Top Bottom