Prayers For My SIL Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope and Pray that all went well. I just read your post and since you are 3 hours ahead of me she should be through the delivery now.

Update!!

I am now the proud aunt of a baby boy weighing 6lbs 11oz & 17in long. His name is Benjamin Hall, Hall after his dads middle name & Grandma's maiden name. Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, & support!

Oh that's just lovely! I have goosebumps and I don't even know you! Congratulations to your family, and Well Done to your sister in law. Sandyj

Aunt Crewsk that is such great news!!! I am so happy everything worked out. I love the name they picked too. It is a very strong name.

congratulations aunt crewsk !!!!!!
so was it a c-section or what?
he's a tiny little thing. what does
savannah and tc think ?

Congratualtions how exciting. The name made me smile Ben Hall is a famous Australian bushranger!!!
I hope he and his mum are doing well.

Looks like I missed some excitement around here today but I'm so glad that this thread had a happy ending! Congratulations to your whole family, crewsk. How's your SIL doing? Your goodie basket for the family and stuff for the nieces is a really sweet idea. They're lucky to have you as an SIL/aunt! :)

Sorry I missed this crewsk - congratulations to you, mother, and baby and whole family!!!!!!

click-1313673-10284648

I'm so glad everything turned out so wonderfully. I just love new babies! Congratulations to the new family.

:) Barbara

Wonderful news crewsk,

I'm so glad mama and baby are well. c-sections can be rough, I had four of them so I was hoping all went well. Hugs and smiles and all of lifes good things to mother and son and your whole family.
kadesma

Thank you all! It will be Sunday before we get to visit them. Hubby told his brother that we are going to wait until they come home so things won't be as crowded. He was very appriciative of that! I may be staying with my SIL & the baby for a few days week after next. She had another small procedure done after the baby was born & from first hand experience, I know that, even done alone, takes a lot of time to get over.

Now, to answer some questions.

It was a c-section, mom is doing just fine. My BIL said that she is doing much better after this c-section than she did with the other 2. I'll post pics Monday. I can't wait to see him!! One of my nieces told my hubby last night that Ben looks like him with a little more hair & he dosen't have glasses.:LOL: TC & Savannah are thrilled too!

Last edited:
That's fantastic, Crewsk!!!
Congratulations!!
I feel the same as you do, I have 7 nieces and nephews and 14 great-nieces and nephews and they were all like the first when they were born. My dh doesn't get it, of course, I'm always there for the first baby of the family in labor and he doesn't understand the excitement:LOL:
I'm so happy for you
9.gif

Don't squeeze him too tight Sunday:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom