Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i-love-you-quote-quotes.jpg

when your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it's a sure sign you're getting old.

mark twain.

you should only be interested in things that concern you, not concerned wit things that interest you.

pauly the nose ungatz

Last edited:
:yum:
googling, then copying and pasting an idiot can make.

I am here today, a typical example of a class of people often mislabeled and underappreciated in society today. we are that lucky group of individuals born naturally endowed idiots. like many other like-minded idiots I came by my dumbness honestly--the natural, old fashioned way. to this day i remain incapable of googling, copying or pasting. our motto is 'who needs friggin pc props?' ...and I thought I didn't have any friends, until just now...:yum:.

When one door closes, another opens. Or you can open the closed door. That's how doors work.

Don't know how I missed this line given that I love great quotes. I particularly like this one, it ties into something I'm doing with a few friends. Sometimes you need to be active, not passive! You'll never know what is behind door #3 if you don't reach over to the doorknob, don't wait for the heavens to do it for you.

If you plant alot of thorns in your life, do not plan on life to come up with roses.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me.
~~Dr. Seuss

Here is one I would put in a card for mom were she still living.

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.
-unknown

?

Here is one I would put in a card for mom were she still living.

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.
-unknown

?

That is just so lovely Chops :)

Back
Top Bottom