Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Went to England a few weeks ago. I took my daughters to go and visit their brother who has been living near Leeds up North....We had a good time...
YypUJdt.jpg

Thanks! It was my youngest's last March break. She's off to University in a few months so this seemed like the last time we could do something like this....It was great to get the kids together over there....

Thanks! It was my youngest's last March break. She's off to University in a few months so this seemed like the last time we could do something like this....It was great to get the kids together over there....
You have great-looking kids there, Rock! I see you have a goofy member in your family, too! In our gang, it's "the boy". :LOL:

Good looking family, Rock! I was also wondering if the guy in the background was one of yours too, or if he was a passerby caught in the pic. :LOL:

Kay, I enjoyed that link - gorgeous pics! Now I have another website to get caught up in. :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Kayelle, those pictures sure are something! At first, I figured they were color enhanced. Apparently not! So many interesting places to see that I'll never get to...

I know! He patiently waited while I took his picture. He's about half an inch long.

Thanks! I'm going to go check on him. He moved leaves the last time I looked. Not sure if his species is of the vocal singers we get around here in bodies of water, including the pre-season swimming pools.

Tried to get another pic, he was looking right at the iPad camera, but then he got camera shy and now I can't find him.

Last edited:
He looks like the tiny frogs that used to hand around our pond at our last home. They would hide behind the shutters and serenade our daughter every night as she tried to go to sleep. Then, when we sold the house and she moved to my Mom and Dad's house, she couldn't fall asleep easily because she DIDN'T have her froggies singing her to sleep. :LOL:

We always have one who squishes him/herself behind the electric meter by the furnace vent and sings his/her little heart out.

Up at Lake of the Woods, we had what we called Peeper frogs. They also sang like crazy. They were even smaller than this little guy, but not as jewel-like. They were brown.

Back
Top Bottom