Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Women's Work
1. ($400)- "America's Sweetheart", she was just 24 in 1917 when she commanded
$350,000 per film…
[ who is Mary Pickford? ]
2. ($1200)- This future Supreme Court Justice hid her pregnancy for fear of losing her
teaching job at Rutgers…
[who is Ruth Bader Ginsburg? ]
3. ($2000)- This long-time Washington Post Editor passed away in 1999…
[ who is Meg Greenfield? ]
Double JEOPARDY- The Alamo
4.($800)- Born in 1786, he served as a U.S. Congressman before dying in the battle in
[who is Davey Crockett? ]
5. ($2400)- This General commanded the Mexican Troops who attacked the Alamo…
[who is (Antonio lopez de) Santa Anna?]
6. ($4000)- In the 1960 film The Alamo, this actor delivers the line "Republic!I like the sound of
[ who is John Wayne? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Tony-Winning Musicals
three of the four Tony winners for Best Musical with titles just four letters long….
(Note; 1969's winner "1776" is numbers, not letters, and so does not count.)
[ what are Rent(1996), Cats (1983), Nine (1982) and Once (2012)? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !