Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- The American Civil War
1. ($400)- This Federal Fort was still under construction when attacked by the
Confederacy on April 12, 1861...
[ what is Ft. Sumter ? ]
2. ($1200)- In July 1863, General George Mead defeated Robert E. Lee at this pivotal
[what is the battle of Gettysburg ? ]
3. ($2000)- This Rear-Admiral attacked Forts Morgan and Gaines, which guarded the
entrance to Mobile Bay in Alabama...
[ who is David G. Farragut ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Tough as the Dickens
4.($800)- The Parish Boy's Progress is the subtitle for this 1838 novel...
[what is Oliver Twist ? ]
5. ($2400)- This title character becomes a successful author and marries Dora Spenlow...
[ who is David Copperfield ? ]
6. ($4000)- Nell Trent's grandfather runs the title establishment at the opening of this
[ what is The Old Curiosity Shop ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Vocabulary
Often used to mean "imply", it really means to draw a conclusion from what another has
[ what is "infer" ? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !