Save a horse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marmalady

Executive Chef
Okay, I'm totally hooked. Saw Big and Rich on Imus yesterday morning, was fascinated, and bought their 2nd CD today. They ROCK!

Marmalady, I got to see them in concert at Harrah's in Cherokee this year & they were great!! My kids know all the words to Save a Horse & several of their other songs on their 1st CD. If I'm ever in a blah mood, I can listen to them & feel much better in no time. Their 2nd CD is also on my Christmas list. My kids love Cowboy Troy & TC talked his dad into buying his CD also.

Crews, I'm jealous! And, lol, do the kids know the meaning of the words?:rolleyes:

I do love their zaniness, and at the same time treating serious topics with just a little 'tongue in cheek'! They remind me sometimes of the Eagles, and other times like the Beatles.

We got their new CD, 'Coming to Your City', and it has a DVD, about 30 minutes long, of their performance at the CMA - it ROCKS!

No, thankfully they don't know the meaning of the words marm! I'm sure one day when they're older, it'll hit them.:ermm: The concert was a late aniversarry gift from hubby & I couldn't have been happier! Here's a few of the pics we took. I was actualy allowed to go down pretty close to the stage to get the first one.

Attachments

• DS2_0876.JPG
    DS2_0876.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 179
  • DS2_0821.JPG
    DS2_0821.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 197
  • DS2_0844.JPG
    DS2_0844.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom