Scary Movies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love horror movies, I am a huge fan of the Alien series, and loved the AVP movie although Requiem was a bit of a let down. Also loved 28 Day Later, but once again the sequel was a let down. George A. Romero's movies are great, I love the originals and the remakes and can't wait for the next one coming out.
I also like parodies of horror moves like Shawn of the Dead.

Okay

You know the Exorcist was supposedly a true story. I have heard that it was right here in St Louis and was priest from a St Louis University. So having said that I am reading a book by William Bradshaw titled Sinister. This book is based on the story of the Exorcist. I'll tell you when I get chance to read it if it is similar to story about Exorcist. Heard this man on Coast to Coast and really interested me how demons actually are active in our life. As well as the good angels. Good vs. evil. He is a minister who is retired.

There were lot of bad things that happened to people connected in some way to the making of that movie. I think it really attracts people because they feel it is true.

I haven't a clue why the only time I get to read anything is when I go to bed. Just as long as I can sleep after reading something about spirits.

I like horror movies as well, mostly about vampires and sci-fi. I dont know if it was a horror or not, but Interview with the Vampire was a really good movie =p

Some old memories were jarred reading through this thread! I have always been impartial to scary movies. I prefer them over any other type of movie. Comedies are next in line.

I have been dissapointed so far this month as I figure this is the month that scary movies should be just played back to back. I guess maybe I am not watching TV enough... because I know the spook movies have to be on during this month right???

Back
Top Bottom