Stray Thoughts 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am I the only one that just washes the sheets and puts them back on the bed? :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Nope, you're not alone AB. I have several sets that either don't fit right, or I don't like the feel of them. One set is the favorite and I wish I could remember exactly where I found them so I could have more. They are high quality percale (remember percale?) the crisp full bodied no wrinkle kind that fit the bed tight with elastic only on the corners. More often than not, I'll wash them and put them right back on the bed.
The rest of the sets are inside pillow cases in the linen closet.;)

Why are there only nine steps when you're going down, but when you go up you swear there are 99 of those treads. :huh: My legs would be toned if they weren't so tired and sore...

I tend to wash the sheets and put them back on the bed too.
Also cleaned off my kitchen counter and rearranged it.

Last edited:
I heard a bird call that I wasn't familiar with. DH heard it too. We were perplexed.

Turns out it was the neighbor kids two doors down hitting rocks into the woods with an aluminum bat...

:ohmy: The elusive aluminum bat bird strikes again! :LOL:

I went out to the garage this morning to load up plastic bottles for recycling, and was startled by a roadrunner about 2 feet away. I don't know who was more startled - those things are huge. :LOL:

Indeed. Wooden bats don't sound like bird calls. There needs to be a law.

I've only seen one roadrunner, when we visited my dad in AZ. Zippy guy, and he was big!

Last edited:
I've seen so many different birds these last few weeks, my Audubon Reference is getting burnt pages.

:sniff:

RIP, my lovely lasagna made with freezer-burned Italian sausage. You were inedible, so you go in the garbage.

Last edited:
With Shrek being a musician, perhaps he could write a song.

I hate wasting food, this was hard.

Last edited:
:sniff:

RIP, my lovely lasagna made with freezer-burned Italian sausage...
So sad, Dawg.

Graveyard_lasagna-sk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom