Sunday Special - " A Quiz from the Heart "
Sunday Special - " A Quiz from the Heart"
For this Valentine's Eve, I offer a quiz in which each answer contains a
1. Acute myocardial infarction
2. Nirvana's first single from In Utero
(Hint; a Valentine gift.......)
3. The subject of this Huey Lewis song is still beating in Cleveland,
Detroit & well several other cities
4. Memoir and film from Mariane Pearl, the widow of the slain journalist
Daniel Pearl ..
5. The more common and colorful name for the U.S. Badge of Military Merit
6. 1990 film by David Lynch, starring Nicholas Cage and Laura Dern.
(Hint; "you got me hotter than Georgia Asphalt...")
7. 2009 film starring Jeff Bridges (winning him an Oscar)
8. The farm belt region of the U.S.
9. Joseph Conrad novella set in Africa, about two man - eaters...
10. Beatles 1967 album and song
11. Billy Ray Cyrus's 1992 hit song
12. Lewis Carroll character who apparently is quite the fan of decapitation
13. Tom Petty's backing band
14. He succeeded Henry II as king of England
15. 1843 Edgar Allan Poe short story
16. British TV police drama series set in 1960s Yorkshire
17. Over-sized piano duet from the movie Big
18. Take some Zantac to treat this symptom of gastroesophageal reflux
19. Elvis's first #1 single
20. Spaceship in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, also a Neil Young
21. Tony Bennett's signature song
.1. Heart Attack
2. Heart Shaped Box
3. Heart of Rock 'n' Roll
4. A Mighty Heart
5. Purple Heart
6. Wild at Heart
7. Crazy Heart
8. (the) Heartland
9. Heart of Darkness
10. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
11. Achy, Breaky Heart
12. Queen of Hearts
13. The Heartbreakers
14. Richard I the Lionhearted
15. The Tell-Tale Heart
17. Heart and Soul
19. Heartbreak Hotel
20. Heart of Gold
21. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !