Sunday Special-A to Z People, Places, Things Part Two-N to Z
Sunday Special-A to Z People, Places, Things
Part Two-N to Z
Reminder-Answer to #14 begins with N, #15 begins with O, etc...........
14. This juvenile act involved holding someone in a headlock and rubbing knuckles over
their head. Lisa Loopner was the recipient of lots of these from Todd DiLaMuca on
Saturday Night Live's skit, "The Nerds"...
15. "It was the third of June, another sleepy, dusty Delta day..."
16. This was the coolest children's program to air on TV in the 80's (1986-91). The
show combined live action, claymation, animation, and computer graphics with a surreal
mix of childish whimsy with double-entendre humor...
17. Introduced by Gottlieb in 1982, this video-game featured a foul-mouthed snorkel-nosed
little ball of orange fur who jumps on squares of a 3-D pyramid while avoiding
18. First introduced by craftsman Anton Pasin in 1933, these little red wagons were a
classic of the baby-boom generation...
19. Best-selling antiperspirant, it's "Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman!"
20. "Yezz, Boss." Mr. Roarke's heavily accented dwarf manservant from the dream
vacation spot Fantasy Island...
21. Endowed with an hourglass figure and luscious red hair, this gal, George's (of the
Jungle) sweetheart, is definitely one gorgeous cartoon female...
22. "Okay, fine, fer shur..." They were empty-headed, self-absorbed, shopping-obsessed,
spoiled young women; lots of enthusiastic squeals and over-enunciated words were
staples of their communication...........
23. Shimmy-esque dance that involved swaying hips from side to side with a jump;
introduced in 1964 in a song by the Orlons...
24. "A fantasy! A musical! A place where dreams come true..." (1980)
25. "I'm the roughest, toughest, meanest hombre ever to terrorize the west!". He's a pint-
sized, hot-tempered, gun-slinging, cowpoke with a droopy red moustache, featured often
in Bugs Bunny cartoons...
26. For a couple of years in the early 70's, chameleon-like rocker David Bowie adopted
this androgynous futuristic persona...
15. Ode to Billy Joe
16. Pee-Wee's Playhouse
18 Radio Flyer
19. Secret Deodorant
22. Valley Girls
25. Yosemite Sam
26. Ziggy stardust
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !