Surprise! Cat's Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrazyCatLady

Sous Chef
She just got in this morning and she will be here momentarily to post! I'll let her give y'all her news...

She's by herself and selling her aunt's house. She'll be here for a few days and she's due here at 4:00!

Yes! I'm back of here with all my nice friends! We have made the decision of to sell Aunty Stela's house and I must make arrangements then I will go home and come back of here to close on the selling.
I hope everyone is well and fit! I miss you! Everyone is fit and well, I have much news! Papa made Carl and I partners in all his businesses and he wants to retire next year from everything.

We have a daughter! She is Anna, she is born without one leg and nobody wanted her and she is now 1 year old and trying to hold onto things and stand. We adopted her nearly on my birthday in January and she is normal in all things but we didn't care of it. We love her and adore her so much! It is so wonderful and frightening to be parents, yes? She is keeping her blue eyes, she has the light yellow hair I think she is so pretty and she has light skin also. Carl is a such perfect Papa! Mamma and Gloria and Laki and Belle and Ileana all love for her to be with them and this is so good! We have many babysitters and must fight for her, yes?

CatinaII is amazing, she finished the season number one in the fleet! All the old crew is aboard and my Gizzi loves my cookbook I made here, DC On The Black Sea! The crew does love all those recipes you gave me but he had to multiple the recipes to feed so many! A crew that is fed well is a happy crew! My Gizzi doesn't yell at me any more and we are partners in the galley and he enjoys his new galley with many thanks to all of you to help me get the design correct!

Uncle Nicu flew me here and we're staying with Crazy Cat Lady. I knew all of you would like her! Uncle Nicu married his girlfriend on Catina II in the last September and he gave her a garnet engagement ring because it was my birthstone but it has a lot of diamonds on it! Mamma was so happy he was marrying so she had the insides of their weddings bands enscrolled on inside with her name and mine. It was a beautiful sunset wedding! Laki couldn't go to the wedding because she was on Catina II for my wedding and when I drove her through the harbor, Laki got real sick. Carl is not getting seasick! We are happy about this.

Gloria (Mamma Gloria, Carl's mother) also sold her house. It is so good to have so much family here yes? Laki and Mamma Belle have a cottage here and so has Gloria. They all love Romania especially Brasov. I love Americans! They come here not to change us but they seem to absorb our culture and try to understand us and be one of us. They love family and traditions and such, it's so nice!

Aunty is doing well and she doesn't act badly any more. She has a medications and I think she's happier now to be here with her family. Aunty Ileana takes great care of her and she is very calm and being nice.

Oh I could go on and on further! I must leave for a few moments for we are beginning to make our dinner and Nicu is like a toad in a kitchen so I will go help. I love you all! We shall talk in the coming days, yes?

With much love,
~Cat

Oh, Cat!! What wonderful news!!! In my heart, I knew a "little one" had to be part of your adventure and she sounds like a little doll. With you and Carl as her parents and the loving extended family, she will want for nothing, have all the love she ever needs and will have a bright future. And, just think, with all the fantastic advances in the world of medicine, she has the opportunity to have two legs just like anyone else.

I'm so happy to hear you are safe and happy. Please do tell us more before you leave our shores.

Last edited:
Hello, I am Nicu, Cat's uncle. I got thrown out of the kitchen and told to go make posts and introduce myself. It is odd, they trust me with flying Cat here in an expensive sophisticated aircraft but they won't let me near the kitchen.

Katie H thank you for your reply. Anna is very smart and we love her. Cat and Carl made a very wise decision of to adopt her and my sister and her husband helped them to get her. She does have the best of medical care, my sister and her husband and I see to it.

Well, Cat is back after preventing some horrible kitchen disaster from I was thwarted. Cat says she'll let me say some words later if I behave.

Katie you were always so nice to me! It is good to see you!

Anna will be soon fitted with a prosthetic leg for children that is adjustable for height. They have to be a year old and pulling themselves up and making the motions of trying to walk and move to get these and Anna is qualifying for this. We're very excited!

I'll be back in a time, we're cooking in cat lady's kitchen and I missed doing this!

Welcome back, Cat! So nice to see you and your family!

Lots of stuff has gone on for you, looking forward to more news!

Last edited:
Awe, Cat, it is so good to see you here! I don't get on much because of my health, but I am glad we are here at the same time!

Congratulations on your marriage to Carl, your new little one (who has the most perfect parents in the world to care for her!), the Catina II and everything else going well in your life!

I hope you can pop in and out when you are back in the States to fill us in on your exciting life!

Love, LP

Welcome home!!!

Thanks for the update, what an amazing time you've had!!!

I hope you can catch your breath and spend some time with us while you are here.

It's so good to see you again Cat..we've all missed you like crazy. It's exciting to hear how well your life is going and Anna is indeed a lucky little girl to be included in your family. I hope you can hang around lots here at DC for the time it will take to sell the house. We've all really missed you.

Last edited:
Okay...

I handed Cat a vegetable peeler for the carrots and she said, "Oh, your're so silly!"

She peeled the carrots with a paring knife and it was purrfect! Geez!!

I'm with Nicu. We're outta there!

Silly Joyce!

Oh I missed all of you also so badly! I have the Internet but to go to forums like these I get that spinning wheel forever and it times out.

I'm so very happy you haven't forgotten me! I've never forgotten you! If you can, PM your email notifications so I can email you all. My email works a little but in Brasov the email can be dotty but it's better than the forums! Please keep to touch with me!

I'm tired, we will watch a movie and I will go to bed. I will see all of you tomorrow!

With love,
~Cat

Hi Cat! Welcome back - if only for a short while. Congratulations on the new little addition to your family! It sounds like life has been wonderful for you since we last heard from you. Enjoy your time with CatLady - I'm sure she's thrilled to have you visiting her! :)

Hoping for a nice smooth transition in selling your Auntie's home. Glad to hear she's doing well, too. :)

Hi Cat! Welcome back - if only for a short while. Congratulations on the new little addition to your family! It sounds like life has been wonderful for you since we last heard from you. Enjoy your time with CatLady - I'm sure she's thrilled to have you visiting her! :)

Hoping for a nice smooth transition in selling your Auntie's home. Glad to hear she's doing well, too. :)

Ditto! :)

Hello Cat!!!

Missed you very much. So good to hear of your adventures, new family members and the Catina II.

Shrek and I had our own adventure, we have moved to Wyoming and are buying a house.

Hi Uncle Nicu, nice to meet you!! Take care of our Cat, Carl and Anna, please!

Good to see you Cat. I'm glad to hear that things are going well and that you have a daughter.

Bummer about the internet. It would be so nice if you could stay in touch with us from Romania.

Back
Top Bottom