The Answer To Life !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always know James is blessing us...........even without the link.;)

wasabi said:
I always know James is blessing us...........even without the link.;)

LOL, ditto to Wasabi!! I got up too early today but your message just brightened me up!! May the Magic of Maidrite shine on DC forever!!;)

Awww that was lovely! Thank you for posting it, Maidrite!

Let me post the photo that I recently took, that I'm using as my screensaver. It fits here, and here's the story behind it:

A couple of years ago, my condo association banned any planting by unit owners in the soil around our front doors. I had all kinds of perennials and annuals that I had to dig up and give away. The association laid down heavy black plastic over the soil, and covered that with gravel. I put a couple of my own decorative stones on the gravel. All we were allowed to do is plant in a whiskey barrel near the door.

This past May, I planted some violets that my aunt gave me for my birthday. The little cuties managed to self-seed among the gravel on the ground, around a HOPE stone I had placed there a year ago. The violets have been blooming around the stone, since Christmas, in Boston! :)

Lee

Attachments

• Hope.JPG
    Hope.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 194
Very nice message as always James.

Just a warning to everyone though that that site contains adware, spyware, or other unwanted programs.

Beautiful and so true! Thank you for brightening my day - very gloomy out in my neck of the woods.

Back
Top Bottom