The Evil Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poof done

But you have to get everyone to pay their taxes

I wish I had a new car

You are now the proud owner of a 2009 lambourgini....just as soon as you put all the pieces together and make it look just like on the box!

I wish I could have a maid come in once a week to clean my house.

poof done, but she stoled everything.

I wish I had a nice medium filet and ceasar salad

Your wish is granted, but the lovely hotel you had your heart set on is all booked until the year 2011.

I wish I had a close friend nearby to go walking with after work.

Your wish is granted. you have a close friend to walk with after work but all the way that friend walks behind you making ugly faces at you all the way.

i wish that my daughter's boyfriend wasn't making pizza for tomorrow night's supper because i really hate his cooking.

Poof! You have your wish. He is not cooking, but he has asked you to write a nice forward for the cookbook he just wrote!

I wish I had a new bottle of Chanel No. 5!

:)Barbara

Poof! You have your wish. However it was made from sour green apples.

I wish all my laundry was done, dry, and put away.

Your wish is granted. Your laundry is all done, but it's not folded properly and didn't bother to iron it.

I wish I had a job where the boss didn't expect blood from a stone.

Poof ! You still have your job, and your boss would never dream to expect blood coming from a stone because.... Since last Thursday the massive statue of your company's founder has been pouring blood from a crack in it... however it is not blood, but rusty water from the sewers... and it's running all through the building.

I wish I had more than a few meatballs leftover for dinner tonight.

Your wish is granted, but the mouse that sneaks around in the dark decided to have a midnight snack.

I wish could travel the world by car or ship.

Your wish is granted! You are travelling by car across an ocean.. however, halfway through you realize that your car does not have floating capabilities, and you sink.

I wish I was packed and ready to leave for the weekend and that the house was clean.

Poof, you are packed, the house is spotless...and there is a heavy snow storm warning for the entire weekend.

I wish our office floor was finished and everything still in boxes all over the house was put in its place.

Poof! Your wish is granted. Unfortunately, you don't notice until you are getting ready for bed that the floor from the bedroom was taken up and put into the office!

I wish my cake would cool soon so I can frost it!

You can be really evil when you want to there Barbara!

Your cake is cool enough to frost....however James has eaten it already!

I wish I could afford the cake decorating classes at my culinary school.

You can be really evil when you want to there Barbara!

Your cake is cool enough to frost....however James has eaten it already!

I wish I could afford the cake decorating classes at my culinary school.
I'll have to tell you about the "special" newsletter I put out when I was the PTA Newsletter editor at Nancy's elementary school! Talk about evil! (All in fun, of course!). And if James eats the cake, I'll just eat the frosting (the kind you use on German Chocolate Cake)!

Your wish is granted! You can now afford the cake decorating classes, but suddenly the new trend is Wedding Pies!

Poof, your wish is granted! You have a huge pitcher of tea in front of you ready and waiting; however you also have a baseball pitcher throwing a ball right at it!

I wish I had a brand new wardrobe that fits.

Back
Top Bottom