The Evil Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your wish is granted. You will get a perfect sleep tonight; however every night after will be short and broken.

I wish I could order in pizza tonight.

Your wish is granted! You can order pizza, however they say delivery will take 6-8 weeks.

I wish the cat barf would come out of the carpet.

Poof! Your wish is granted. The pizza that is delivered is the most delicious looking and smelling pizza you have ever seen. Unfortunately, you trip on the way to the table and all the toppings slide off the pizza onto the carpet.

I wish my earrings were all sorted properly.

:)Barbara

Your wish is granted! You can order pizza, however they say delivery will take 6-8 weeks.

I wish the cat barf would come out of the carpet.
Your wish is granted. It came out of the carpet but mysteriously appeared on the couch.

I wish my earrings were all properly sorted.

Oh,, GROSS!! Cat barf on a leather couch................ :(

Your wish is granted! Your earrings are now in their proper pairs. However, in addition to sorting them, your granddaughter also linked them all together with school glue to make a chain.

I wish I had the energy to make creme brulee tomorrow.

Poof! Your wish is granted. You will have tons of energy. Unfortunately, your hands will be asleep all day and you won't be able to hold onto any of your utensils.

I wish I could go see the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in person next year.

Your wish is granted - you are one of the judges!

I wish I was ready for my meeting tomorrow night with the couple who's wedding I am catering in June.

Your wish is granted, but ou are ready for the meeting with the couple, but they are second-guessing what to have for appetizers and the kind of cake they wish to have.

I wish I could decide on the new style of glasses to get.

(Oh no, PLEASE I would rather not be ready than have them second guess anything....they have changed their date 11 times.....4 in one day, actually one telephone conversation!)

Your wish is granted. You choose, but by the time you get them they are out of style.

I wish I could get rid of this headache.

Poof, your wish is granted. You just can't make the filling.....any filling.

I wish I didn't have to get my head examined (a CT scan) tonight at 9 pm.

POOF! You do not have to get your head examined tonight at 9pm. Your appointment has been moved to 3am.

I wish Nick was home from his course.

Poof! Nick is about to walk in the door. Unfortunately he has the whole class with him as they have moved it to your house!

I wish my feet were not as cold as ice cubes.

Poof! Your kitchen is spotless top to bottom, inside and out. The rest of your house looks like a train wreck however.....

I wish I could remember where I put my magic bags (microwave heat packs).

Your wish is granted! You're sleepy and fell asleep, but you forgot to take the dog out. The poor thing couldn't wait any longer.

I wish I lived in the country.

Back
Top Bottom