The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not usually but last night I sure did!
thank goodness for sherbet!

TPBM has a fish tank.

same with our tanks, I call him fish boy. but i feed them and do the top off water every day. go figure.

Not relly hungry yet, stopped at work before the grocery store and got a muffin.

TPBM loves the beach.

I think I answered this one before but no, sadly, the beach and I aren't good friends.

TPBM eats the black jelly beans first.

no, i throw them away first! or save them for step-FIL.

TPBM is feeling better now.

Yes, thank you I am after a nice nap. And I personally love black jelly beans.

TPBM would like to have a romantic getaway without kids sometime soon.

Yes, but I managed to have some solid rest this morning which helped - I would rather have it during the night though!

TPBM doesn't really like Gordon Ramsay

I'm not sure what I think of him. I like what he's getting at, but I don't like the way he gets there. Hope he doesn't have kids!

TPBM has or had freckles.

Unfortunately they pop up every summer even now - right across the nose and cheeks!

TPBM has never been to Canada

I think everyone in MN has been to Canada! Not very far into Canada though, a church youth group sailing trip in the Boundary waters. Wow had to be almost 20 years ago!

TPBM has 2 left feet.

Yup! That would be me. You should have been at my wedding reception when dad and I had to do the dance. 4 left feet!!!
2 left hands too! the left is for coordination, the right is only good for strength/lifting/carrying.

TPBM is a lefty in a family of rightys

Actually I am a lefty when it comes to eating, and everything else.....except for writing thanks to a grade three teacher and a ruler across the knuckles....but I digress.

TPBM likes spicy foods

my job is my kids. you better bet I sneak away!

TPBM could've gotten up earlier.

Back
Top Bottom