The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pdswife said:
It's never to late Lulu!

YIPPEEE!!!!! I'll have to tell the person before me on the list where I am at the time, Please God and all things good let it be Italia!
:)

Thank you for letting me join in the fun!

Lulu, you're still in Italy, correct? If so, I've placed you just after urmaniac, as she's there too.

jkath
buckytom
pdswife

Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
lulu***
erinmself***
Chef_Jen***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
VeraBlue
ChefJune
TATTRAT
DaCook
Half Baked
Katie E
Buck
goboenomo

Shunka

Italy or UK

I am in England right now flying to Italy again next week, I think, then back to England 12 th Dec, then straight back to Italia.....who knows by the time the apron comes, LOL....I'll pay any of the extra postage if it has to country hop though, thats only fair, or we can shuffle about closer the time, whatever is most practcal. Thank you:)

jkath said:
I did.....although, I don't think I pm'd you (or did I?), since you just signed on to the apron.

You didn't.
I figured you would think that. That's why I didn't ask why I didn't get one.
We all know I'm here..... maybe not mentally, but at least physically. :P It's all good. :D

It should be okay wherever Lulu maybe, as long as she is just after me. The apron is going to England after us anyway (either to Erin or to Jen).
So Lulu, just keep me informed where you are when the apron comes closer to us... but guessing from the speed (or lack of?:LOL: ) of the progress, by the time the apron hit the continent you will probably/and hopefully, be settled in Milano!

Anything from Luvs yet? I spent hours today driving around & shopping in this area, trying to find something cool to put in the box - I have a couple things but I'm not really happy with what I have. I will try again tomorrow - I have a couple ideas but I will let my fingers do the walking before I travel all over the place again! :D

Corinne
P.S. If this one Birman doesn't let me type, I'm gonna stuff her in the box! :cat:

Corinne said:
Anything from Luvs yet? I spent hours today driving around & shopping in this area, trying to find something cool to put in the box - I have a couple things but I'm not really happy with what I have. I will try again tomorrow - I have a couple ideas but I will let my fingers do the walking before I travel all over the place again! :D

Corinne
P.S. If this one Birman doesn't let me type, I'm gonna stuff her in the box! :cat:

What is "the box"
Is it just what you put the apron in along with someone you want the next person to have?

Hey Corinne, I'll take the Birman. LOL. If luvs doesn't reply soon, lets bump her down to the bottom of the list and you can send the apron to whoever is after her. Sound good? She tends to disappear and reappear sporadically.

Corinne said:
Not someONE I want the next person to have, someTHING - & I was hoping to put enough of whatever I come up with for the next several people to have.:rolleyes:

:P

Dang I was looking forward to getting jkath and alix in my shipment. :P

Very funny, gobo!

I'm jealous now! When I started this, the only thing I asked to go into the box was a couple of handwritten recipes for the next person to receive. Now you guys are giving gifts! Lucky dogs!

I'm worried about my pms to everyone....Maybe I'll rewrite another.
Whichever of you guys get it, please reply? Thanks!

As for luvs, let's bump her for now till we hear from her.

Here's the latest list:

jkath
buckytom
pdswife

Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
lulu***
erinmself***
Chef_Jen***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
VeraBlue
ChefJune
TATTRAT
DaCook
Half Baked
Katie E
Buck
goboenomo

Shunka
bullseye

Last edited:
Alix said:
Hey Corinne, I'll take the Birman. LOL. If luvs doesn't reply soon, lets bump her down to the bottom of the list and you can send the apron to whoever is after her. Sound good? She tends to disappear and reappear sporadically.

OK, Alix - I guess you're gonna have to get back on the list to get the Birman. I hope everyone's OK with feeding her & taking care of her when they get the package, until they can get her shipped to the next person. Hey - maybe this will make the box move along faster! She will "affection" them to death so that they'll want to get rid of it ASAP!

Seriously, I'll be sending the apron to MicheleMarie on Monday. I'll send it Priority Mail - hopefully she will have it by Wed. or Thur.

Corinne

Back
Top Bottom