The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Corrine, it is on it's way shortly. I had a hard time getting to the post office this week. It opens after I go to work and closes before I get back into town. I promise to mail it first thing Monday morning, even if I have to be late to work. :)

The apron began traveling in January 2006. There is a list that you put your name on to have the apron sent to you. When it arrives, you have your picture taken in it and then the apron is sent to the next person on the list. :)

Got the apron today! Lots of Smokey the Bear stuff, I will say that! I knew who the box came from before I even opened it!

I'll go out shopping on Friday for some Mystic, CT things to put in the box.
(Tomorrow was supposed to be my 1st day of real unemployment but I will be back at the nursing home on Sunday to cover someone else's shift. Anyway, I don't plan to leave the house tomorrow. I'm just gonna sit on my butt on my bed & watch TV & fold clothes & crochet. Then I'll read & take a nap! So looking forward to not being on any else's schedule but mine.)

We'll get some photos this weekend. Then the box will be on the way to Luvs by Monday morning - I need your mailing info, Luvs!

Corinne

ìt's coming nearer
48.gif

Gobo, jkath will put you on the list. You don't need to give anyone mailing info until it is your turn. The person who receives it before you will ask you to PM your address. So, its going to be a while before you see it.

jkath said:
You bet, Katie!

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog

kimbaby
phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
erinmself***
Chef_Jen***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
VeraBlue
ChefJune
TATTRAT
DaCook
Half Baked
Katie E
Buck

Is this the list?

jkath
buckytom
pdswife
Barbara L
Maidrite
licia
GB
Alix
Ken
PA Baker
BigDog
kimbaby

phinz
SierraCook
Corinne
luvsfood
Michellemarie
Jenny

ronjohn55
Erik
Cara ***
Jikoni***
urmaniac13***
erinmself***
Chef_Jen***
cheese-lovers***
Deadly Sushi
Dina
corazon90
Constance
JMediger
jpmcgrew
CookinBlondie

SizzlininIN
Angie
texasgirl
HomeChef
tancowgirl2000
VeraBlue
ChefJune
TATTRAT
DaCook
Half Baked
Katie E
Buck
goboenomo

Jkath, If I might be so bold, perhaps you could put tancowgirl and gobo together as they are both in Canada? Maybe someone better email Tanis first though, she hasn't been on in ages.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom