The TRAVELING APRON has ended.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I take it, the residents outside the north american continent...
most of us are either in the continental europe or the british isles, however Cheeselovers after you are from Australia(these are two girls sharing one handle...). Do you have a problem sending the apron over to australia?
BTW has anyone seen Cheeselovers around lately? We may need to check with them to make sure they are still with us...

urmaniac13 said:
I was about to say just that, but then noticed the Canadian folks were unmarked, too...

ah! all the same...
19.gif

Kewl... I just found a post from Cheeselovers from a fortnight back, they haven't been around the forum a lot lately but still very much in for the apron. So they will be glad to hear from you, Jen!

*yawn*
I'm awake!
Thanks for the modifications, urmaniac!

The stars are for European members. Although, the way the Canadian post works, I'm guessing the apron will travel quicker overseas than over the northern border!

Phinz, you are way too cool for the rest of us!

I can hold on to it, as I still have it, until your assignment is over, if you would like. Or I can send it to the next one in line and we can shuffle you further back to allow time for your assignment to end. I haven't had a chance to put it in the mail yet, as Dragon*Con and the attendant shambles of my real post Dragon*Con life (things have been crazy. It's amazing what 5 days away from the real world will do to you) sucked up all my time and I completely forgot about sending the apron until I noticed the box last night.

Just let me know what everybody wants me to do!

who is sending travelling apron to me? i was in line with michele marie, yet haven't seen her post lately.

jkath

I think that is a wonderful idea and you are a special person with all your great receipes - you have a lot to give to DC. You have been like a mentor to me with all your help.

Have a beautiful day.

Back
Top Bottom